The ruleset for the desktops thread has now been revised in response to certain actions of some of our members here. I wish to point out that these actions are from a minority however and do not speak for the overall integrity of our fine community
The updated rules have been posted in red, and I have also included them below for your viewing pleasure.
- If you plan to img-embed your desktop, please try to keep it at/under 1024x768 and under
100k500k (It's recommended that you link it, externally).
- Stay within the board rules, no matter how yummy you may believe it to be.
- If you are going to quote, there isn't a need to quote an img-embeded picture - Just don't do it. Please just reference the post by page number/page link/etc.
- Off Topic Posts will be edited or removed.
- The desktops thread is not to be used as a means to post images of a pornographic or otherwise provocative nature. We do not support a babes forum and neither will we in an unofficial capacity. Please help to keep the thread relevant and safe to browse for everyone.
- The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove your posts as necessary so they may comply with our Community Ruleset.
- In the interests of keeping the thread on topic it is strongly urged that you format your posts in the following order:
- Visual Style: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
- Wallpaper: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
- Icons: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
- Programs: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
Edited by Fred Derf, 31 October 2009 - 16:32.