Scientists Find Fossil of Enormous Bug

Knowing the truth isnt messed up, Your living a lie, and messed up beliefs. Get over it.

I still await your proofs.

As everyone knows, Creationism doesnt have actual evidence, nor does evolution have any provable evidence.

I'm glad you know what everyone "knows."

BUT, prove everything wrong with evolution and the big bang and Creationism fits right in place.

Prove reality wrong and anything else will fit. I agree.

Did you know they found Noahs Ark ???? Probably not.

The Ark discovery claim has been made dozens of times at dozens of places by dozens of peoples who all have dozens of lawyers and anonymous labs to which they send their anonymous samples. In actuality, none of them have found the Ark and nobody ever will. A worldwide flood never happened. The text alone proves it. When the water was said to be subsiding, a bird found an olive tree. No olive tree could survive submerged in saltwater for a year. No olive tree would be alive today if the Earth were flooded. The existence of olive trees is a disproof of the Ark. Glenn Morton, a Christian and professional geologist, goes through each layer of the geologic column found in North Dakota and shows that the entire geologic column is incompatible with a worldwide flood. That's two solid disproofs of Noah's Ark. In actuality, the story of the "Ark of Noah" was derived from an older story called Epic of Ziasudra that involved a king, some animals, a barge, and a local river flooding (and an Egyptian Nile river flooding festival called "Argha-Noa"). There is evidence of the Ziasudra flood and evidence of Noah's Ark being derived from the story inspired by that flood. You deny the actual history that underlies the text in favor of fantastic impossibilities.

The reason many Christians don't stand up for the truth and what they believe in becuase of people like you, always laughing at us, personally attacking us and just being a complete a*sehole...Believe me, I've been the person that doesn't stand up for what I believe in, because of people like you, Your bullies, I even get taken the p*ss out of today because I'm a Christian and I don't even talk to them about Christianity.

If you don't want people laughing at you then you shouldn't have funny beliefs.

And Athiests, your arguement of saying you having a better life because you want to be "Lord of your life" so that you can decide what is right and what is wrong.

I don't recall any atheist ever putting forward such an argument.

There have been prophecies on the Bible that have happened and some that are still going to happen in the future. Its been prophesized that anti-christs will come to the earth in the last days to decieve people, they are turning up everywhere, especially in America.

I love passive aggressiveness.

You people don't realize whats going on behind closed doors.

Homosexuality?

I don't see posts attacking muslims on here, or any other religion, (although, Christianity isn't a religion), probably because you know they'll send a suicide bomber to your home, No offense.

If I said that you were a cowardly hypocrite and said "no offense," what would you think? That's probably what I think of your statement. Also, Christianity is a religion. The word religion has a fairly specific meaning and Christianity fits it.

But How is a Christian different to anyone else ?? Were all humans.

How is a sodomite different to anyone else? We're all humans.

I hate being sinlged out because I'm a Christian, not only on here, but everywhere.

You're not being singled out because you're a Christian. You're being singled out because you have a hostility toward science and reason and felt the need to bring forward that hostility in a discussion in a science and reason related discussion.

How F***ing dare you, you ****!

I wont accept any insult like that!

Knowing the truth isnt messed up, Your living a lie, and messed up beliefs. Get over it.

Whatever happened to turn the other cheek?

Sorry for the little anger outburst then... But I won't accept personal attacks.

Christianity is presented as a religion, The Christianity religion is man made, This is what Christianity has been turned into.

I won't deny this, Things go on in the world today that trys to show what Christianity is all about, But its all wrong, it gives off a negative image. And in return, in a way, Pushes people away.

To be a Christian means to have a relationship with the Son, Jesus Christ.

Im not aggressive, I just won't put up with personal attacks !

Yes, I realise what I said, I don't see any posts that attack the muslim faith.

Oh yeah btw, you're the one who started this argument in this thread.

Whatever happened to turn the other cheek?

I have "turned the other cheek" far too many times, to the point where many people walk over me and take advantage, because I'm not strong enough to stand up to them.

Sorry for the little anger outburst then... But I won't accept personal attacks.

Christianity is presented as a religion, The Christianity religion is man made, This is what Christianity has been turned into.

I won't deny this, Things go on in the world today that trys to show what Christianity is all about, But its all wrong, it gives off a negative image. And in return, in a way, Pushes people away.

To be a Christian means to have a relationship with the Son, Jesus Christ.

Christianity is a religion. No amount of word twisting will change that.

As everyone knows, Creationism doesnt have actual evidence, nor does evolution have any provable evidence.

BUT, prove everything wrong with evolution and the big bang and Creationism fits right in place.

Prove me everything wrong with evolution, I dare you.

No, they didn't. Provide a link or something, or I'll take this as information pulled out of your own ass.

The reason many Christians don't stand up for the truth and what they believe in becuase of people like you, always laughing at us, personally attacking us and just being a complete a*sehole...Believe me, I've been the person that doesn't stand up for what I believe in, because of people like you, Your bullies, I even get taken the p*ss out of today because I'm a Christian and I don't even talk to them about Christianity.

Then you don't have a lot of respect for what you believe in, because you won't stand up for yourself.

You could believe in the Spaghetti Monster, and if you truly believed in that, you would stand up and defend that belief.

That makes me question your faith.

Face it, Your too ashamed of things you've done wrong in your life and your worried that God won't forgive you, But He will.

How can something that doesn't exists forgive me?

There have been prophecies on the Bible that have happened and some that are still going to happen in the future. Its been prophesized that anti-christs will come to the earth in the last days to decieve people, they are turning up everywhere, especially in america.

Please tell me where it says that in the Bible.

Can you tell us whats happening behind closed doors?

I don't see posts attacking muslims on here, or any other religion, (although, Christianity isn't a religion), probably because you know they'll send a suicide bomber to your home, No offense.

Never expected this from you.

:|

:rofl:

I've not proven Christianity is a religion.

As I said before Christianity is about having a relationship with Jesus Christ.

Your just scared what im saying is true and you cant handle it.

Yes, everyone's scared of a 18-year old boy who's been emabarassed dozens of times in countless discussions because of his immaturity, has never backed up any of his points with evidence or proof, and immediatelly jumps to insults when he's on shaky ground. Which is always.

I've not proven Christianity is a religion.

As I said before Christianity is about having a relationship with Jesus Christ.

Your just scared what im saying is true and you cant handle it.

It being a relationship with Jesus doesn't stop it from being a religion. Stop twisting words, Cmor. It's a religion. Get over it.

Im not aggressive, I just won't put up with personal attacks !

Yes, I realise what I said, I don't see any posts that attack the muslim faith.

Take a look at your own :rolleyes:

How F***ing dare you, you ****!

I wont accept any insult like that!

And out of all the billions and billions of people that have set foot on Earth, and all there many beliefs... your the one who's right? Why?

And you believe that right off the bat?? Again, Cmor you ignore/deny anything that challenges your belief and run behind anything that supports it... no matter who loony.

Again, this proves my point above. You appear to know nothing of Evolution or the Big Bang, yet you seem to easily push it out of your way so you don't have to face it.

Face it, Your too ashamed of things you've done wrong in your life and your worried that God won't forgive you, But He will.

Again, with the gobbledygook Cmor. It's not a point or an argument.

What are you... a secret agent?

AS SAID BY ME COUNTLESS TIMES I'M RESEARCHING THE WHO "WE EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS!" THING AND WILL PRESENT IT WHEN I HAVE IT.

IF YOU THINK IVE BEEN EMBARASSED, TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR SELFS, I WOULDN'T KEEP COMING BACK TO THIS POST IF I WAS EMBARASSED, I KNOW THE TRUTH, YOU BELIVE A LIE, EVEN DARWIN HAD HIS DOUBTS.

MEGAMANEXPLOSION, YOU KNOW NOTHING. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.

AND I DONT JUMP TO INSULTS AT ALL....I SAID SOMETHINGS BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE PERSONALLY ATTACKING ME.

I HOPE THIS GETS CLOSED.

AS SAID BY ME COUNTLESS TIMES I'M RESEARCHING THE WHO "WE EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS!" THING AND WILL PRESENT IT WHEN I HAVE IT.

Good luck with that. From what we have seen so far you have not been able to back up a single claim.

EVEN DARWIN HAD HIS DOUBTS.

Source?

I HOPE THIS GETS CLOSED.

That would be a great way to silence the critics, eh? ;)

Don't worry, this way off-topic thread is going to get more closed than your eyes, "No offense."

Edited by Lt-DavidW

Threads with Cmor's posts in them tend to get closed. I wonder why.

Perhaps because they all go like this

Cmor: "xxx is a lie" "xxx sucks"

someone else: "<proof>"

Cmor: "**** off"

someone else: "no need to get touchy"

Cmor: "you've insulted me!!! oh btw, you're all going to hell"

Cmor: "close this topic"

10411083 blah blah..... Hardly any have. And after quick edit, your deluded. thats a load of rubbish you've posted.

No need for the caps mate, we get your message very well.

I'll be waiting for your "Who Evolved From Monkeys Is a Lie" argument.

But no one is listening to what i'm saying... I tell you people the difference between religion and what a Christian is about but were going round in circles.

"Good luck with that. From what we have seen so far you have not been able to back up a single claim."

Because I havent done much yet, if i spread it all over this thread, there will be no point me doin it.

Good luck with that. From what we have seen so far you have not been able to back up a single claim.

Because I havent done much yet, if i spread it all over this thread, there will be no point me doin it.

In that case, please refrain from making such ludicrous claims until you,

a) know what you are talking about

b) have evidence to back it up

I don't know what use research is to someone like yourself. It seems you have made up your mind whether it's the "truth" or not. You bash evolution and state it has no evidence when you clearly say you haven't yet researched it....

In that case, please refrain from making such ludicrous claims until you,

a) know what you are talking about

b) have evidence to back it up

Are you THICK or something ?

If you read my previous posts!! COME ON!

I really do not have time to clean this utter mess up... Personal attacks, complete de-railement from the topic that was presented. I could go on.

Thread Closed