A brief summary of Neowin User groups

Well then the ladies should just suck it up and deal with it, because it's going to happen regardless, lol. I know I talked to many on here before about possibly having a pink badge made, since there aren't that many females. I mean there are many, but not in comparison to male members here. Just thought it would be something cute.

Soo - the lady folk should have a pink badge, to help out the straight guys? How about every gay guy on here gets a badge that sparkles, or the lesbians get a <Actually, I can't think of a stereotype here>. Also, why should women have to 'suck it up' and 'deal with it' when a bunch of guys come out with the usual somewhat sexist comments?

If someone wants to know if you're male or female, they can visit your profile if you've opted to select whether you're male or female.

This. If people want to let others know their gender / age / location / sexual orientation / <whatever> they can do so in their profile.

No. Why do you need a badge (pink or otherwise) to indicate your sex with every post? To gain more attention?

If someone wants to know if you're male or female, they can visit your profile if you've opted to select whether you're male or female.

Don't need something "cute" tacked on. Post to post.

Wow, I only meant for it to be for aesthetic purposes, for the look...I've got more than enough attention on here and obviously without the ###### badge. Love the vulgarity of your post though...it's very lady like.

Edit: I also forgot to mention that my previous post wasn't worded correctly, and isn't solely a suggestion for females, as there are males who like pink also. I merely suggested the pink badge in general as an option for anyone. I just am so conditioned still to associate pink with females, when that is not exactly what I meant as my definitive reason for the suggestion.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...