RIAA wins fight to ID Kazaa user

Money talks so the party elected doesn't matter, unless of course you're willing to vote for the Marijuana or Natural Law party come 2004.

I say we all make a fund and put all are money in it and then pay off the parties to make marijuana legal! Works for other so why not for this? :p

Yeah! I can just see it on the 10 o'clock news:

I am so sick of the RIAA's whining. They shot themselves in the foot, and now they're crying about it. Maybe if they didnt spend so much time suing people, they could release some good music, music people would be willing to pay for, and we wouldnt have this problem.

But no, they've chosen the stubborn, closeminded route.

You gotta love the RIAA's inablity to see that people arent willing to pay 12 dollars or more for a cd that has maybe 1 good song out of 15, with the other 14 sounding like garbage.

Right on!! It's good to see someone knows how the industry works. They expect us to pay $18 SLRP (suggested list retail price) for a CD when, when cd's where a new technology back in the late 70's early 80's they only cost $15 SLRP. How do they justify the increase in price? They say it's because of inflation! HA! What a steaming load of ****! GREED is more like it.

By the way, the RIAA is expected to stop busting individual people because they are seeing that it is hurting their business. Took them long to figure that one out, the morons.

What they need to do is come out with a new business model for running the industry because if they don't they will not survive, I garuntee it. Shoot, I even garuntee they won't be doing business the same in 5 years. Maybe even 2. Well see what happens.