2wire wireless PC card in Vista 64 Home Premium

I am wondering if anyone knows how to get my wireless card (PC) working in Vista 64 home premium? I have searched every where and only find Vista 32 drivers.....

I have read others who have it working with theirs but they never mentioned how...

Any help would be greatfully appreciated...

did you go to the 2wire website? if they dont have drivers, then i dont know what to tell you...

Can you connect the PC to the net another way and try Windows Update, 2wire are a small company, i'd imagine they use a common chipset such as Atheros or something like that. Failing Windows Update find out what chipset your card uses and see how you go from there.

If that ^ doesn't work, let us know the exact model and revision. Most larger chip manufacturers have 64bit drivers for Vista. OR.... google the model and revision, after some research you find the wireless chipset used. Then go here for the drivers. I'm guessing Broadcom or Marvell.

Thanks for the quick responses...

I pulled the card out of the computer and this is all the information that is on the unit:

2WIRE

802.11g PCI Wireless adapter

p/n1000-100042-00

input Voltage: DC 3.3v

H/W Rev 1.0

MAC:0060b3-1ccd35

s/n xg90266wu000069

FCC ID: M4Y-XG-900

on the pcb board it reads

Rev 1.0

s/n 70-450302-10

Didn't find much on the card. One site said it was Broadcom, the other Proxim. The metal plate should come off if you get adventurous. Or you can try a Linux live cd, that might recognize the chip. That's all the help I can give, maybe someone else has a suggestion.

Thanks for taking the time out and helping me search tonight you got farther than I did cause I never found out anything about the broadcom or the other one...guess I could DL their drivers and see if it works if not just uninstall them...

Thats probably the best thing to do m8, as me and S7un7 said the chances are it's either Atheros, Broadcom, or a Marvell chip, but which chip is anybodys guess, try a few of there drivers and see how you get on, you could always try a Ubuntu live disc or something and see if that detects it.