X-CD-Roast Question

Does anyone know how I can add a device to X-CD-Roast? I want to do direct copying, but only the CD-Writer was detected, not my other CD-ROM drive. So therefore, I wouldn't be able to copy directly. Anyone got any suggestions?

Have you tried running it under ROOT and running the Setup that is an option on first loading X-CD-Roast? Try that and see what happens.

Updating the files would be a good idea, but I can't get the cdrecord-cdda2wav RPM installed in Mandrake 9.0. I get the error saying that cdrecord-cdda2wav >= 1.9 is needed by eroaster-2.1.0-5mdk and that cdrecord-cdda2wav >= 1.11-0.a19 is needed by xcdroast-0.98-23mdk. Therefore, I can't install the update to X-CD-Roast. The other three cdrecord files updated ok.e=

Anyone know how to fix this? Also, how can I get audio CD's burnt in X CD Roast? Not a bunch of MP3's, just to make those CD's you can play in every CD Player.

Removed Eroaster and I get the error saying that the X-CD-Roast I already have installed is newer than the one I downloaded. So I got rid of the old X-CD-Roast and installed the new one by using the -ivh prefix. Now X-CD-Roast is capable of copying only data CD's. But there is one more question. I want to make audio CD's, but X-CD-Roast will only make Data CD's. How do I set X-CD-Roast to burn audio CD's. I got some audio CD's I want to burn for a friend, but there is no such way in X-CD-Roast. ERoaster had the possibility, but I can't load the files onto the Audio CD wizard.