Dungeon Siege II mod?

Hi,

I am playing Dungeon Siege II again and was wondering if anyone knew of any camera mods. There was a mod for the original game called, Dungeon Siege Revived, and it allowed the camera to sweep up and down a bit more. I have exhausted all the resources I know of and was hoping someone else may know of one.

Thanks,

http://dungeonsiege2.net/ds2fun/mods/

-All*Saves/All*Saves for Broken World: This one is used to launch the game and works with both the Hotfixes for DSII and DSII:BW (different version for each game). The mod has a great camera rework built in to it, as well as the ability to set how far you want the game to be able to zoom out.

-Hotfix Mod, Beta 3n: Use this version of the hotfix if you are playing the original DSII only. Also download All*Saves for launching the game.

-Aranna Legacy Mod, Alpha 1y: Use this version of the hotfix if you are playing the expansion, Broken World. This replaces the DSII version hotfix mod and adds a bit more. For this one you'll use All*Saves for Broken World to launch the game.

If you have both the game and the expansion, I recommend playing the original DSII maps/Acts through the expansion (using the appropriate hotfix and All*Saves mods).

Have fun storming the castle.

http://dungeonsiege2.net/ds2fun/mods/

-All*Saves/All*Saves for Broken World: This one is used to launch the game and works with both the Hotfixes for DSII and DSII:BW (different version for each game). The mod has a great camera rework built in to it, as well as the ability to set how far you want the game to be able to zoom out.

-Hotfix Mod, Beta 3n: Use this version of the hotfix if you are playing the original DSII only. Also download All*Saves for launching the game.

-Aranna Legacy Mod, Alpha 1y: Use this version of the hotfix if you are playing the expansion, Broken World. This replaces the DSII version hotfix mod and adds a bit more. For this one you'll use All*Saves for Broken World to launch the game.

If you have both the game and the expansion, I recommend playing the original DSII maps/Acts through the expansion (using the appropriate hotfix and All*Saves mods).

Have fun storming the castle.

WOW, thanks! Just what I was looking for!