Universal Media Server v3.4.2: Mac / Windows / Linux
This release improves audio sync, fixes video playback bugs, improves stability and fixes other bugs!
Changes since 3.4.1:
- Improved fontconfig cache creation
- The shared directory setting in the config is read more safely
- Fixed video playback on some renderers including OPPO devices
- Fixed a crash with certain files
- Fixed a buffer display error
- Updated Spanish translation (thanks, AlfredoRamos!)
- External Components:
- Updated FFmpeg to builds from 2014-02-12, which:
- Improves support for the following video codecs: H.264, H.265, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VC-1, VP8, VP9
- Improves support for the following audio codecs: AC-3, DTS, WMA
- Improves support for the following containers: AVI, Matroska, MPEG-TS
- Fixes memory leaks
- Improves detection of 60FPS
- Improves audio sync
- Updated MediaInfo for Windows to 0.7.64, which:
- Updated Netty to 3.7.0
For all versions below 3.2.0:
If you have enabled FFmpeg's fontconfig or hid the New Media folder, you will need to re-apply those settings.
For all versions below 3.0.0-b1:
It is recommended to delete your UMS.conf file prior to installing this version. Windows users can choose the "clean install" option while installing instead.