Panasonic Defaced!

Dude, you're so totally right. I DO believe that someone hacked Panasonic and put up their FRICKING CONTACT ADRESS ON THE MAIN PAGE. You most likely just typed the adress in the top bar after visiting that page. I'm sorry, but I'm awefully skeptical of that.

okay I got a mirror of it up

panasonic.wired-one.com

riaa.wired-one.com

Well sorry dudes but i didnt change the address. Its not photoshopped either. ITS REAL! See the mirrors :)

it is real, the reason for this being, this is a dns hack. Not everyone's dns server has been updated. If you dont see it, your ISP's dns server has most likely not updated yet. Very common when changing a dns entry.

I see the hack just fine

this a chessy attack... common i thought real hackers actually break into file systems and change stuff, not change DNS Entries lol

this a chessy attack... common i thought real hackers actually break into file systems and change stuff, not change DNS Entries lol

dns direction is as real hack as you can get. and it can be just as complicated or just as simple as index.html replacement.

and especialy plz don't say it's not real hack unless you know how to do at least either of those

nice photoshop... :rolleyes: please don't post garbage here

http://www.panasonic.ca

hmmm DEFINE YOUR SPACE!!

Please, stop being so quick to judge people and what they post. Seems like you act like a mod way too much.

:whistle:

Anyways, thats pretty funny. That RIAA one is funny as hell tho!

:laugh:

I don't know, mean it's cool that someone can do that but I think if they want to spread a message like that they should make it a little more professional. Obviously the person is anti - war, but he comes across as an idiot.

I don't know, mean it's cool that someone can do that but I think if they want to spread a message like that they should make it a little more professional. Obviously the person is anti - war, but he comes across as an idiot.

I agree. I never understand why these hackers go to such lengths of uh, hacking when they can't even spell right. And broadcasting your message on Panasonic.com? Ooh, real 133T there.

A DNS hack is a much more "real" hack that simply breaking into a file system. Hats off to these lads, their intensions are good too.

Dude, you're so totally right. I DO believe that someone hacked Panasonic and put up their FRICKING CONTACT ADRESS ON THE MAIN PAGE. You most likely just typed the adress in the top bar after visiting that page. I'm sorry, but I'm awefully skeptical of that.

Groups leave their contact details in these cirumstances so sys admins can contact them to find out how to stop such attacks in the future, they generally do help out from past experiences