Logitech MX3200 Wireless Desktop

...there's a touch-sensitive zoom bar that will zoom in and out (ostensibly via Ctrl+ and Ctrl-, though I haven't found a way to reprogram it yet) as you slide your finger up and down it.

You can reprogram via uberOptions--it lets you customize pretty much every single key on any logitech keyboard (it runs on top of setpoint software)

technically it voids the EULA for using setpoint, but so far I've reprogrammed the zoom bar to be scroll and haven't regretted since

I installed uberOptions for my MX Revo, but that was on my home PC. Might have to reinstall on my work PC if it helps a lot with the keyboard.

As for EULAs, I simply don't respect them unless they're the GPL. Short-sighted and stubborn, possibly unethical, certainly controversial, but oh well, so are "agreements" that limit what I can do with my own PC, so uberOptions it is!

What the hell is with the weird cursor control key layouts on Logitech keyboards?

I'm very strongly conditioned to Shift-Insert for paste, and using home/end/pageup/pagedown heavily, so I end up stopping to find the missing keys on a regular basis.

Eventually, I give up, dust off another IBM Model M from the thrift shop, and fix the problem altogether.

Well, most keyboards nowadays follow the Logitech layout anyway. Go take a look at some of the newer Microsoft keyboards and you would see what I mean :p

well my logitech mx3200 turned up this morning, and so far its brilliant, they keys are smooth ans quiet and have a good feel to them, didnt even have to change the setpoint software, but i did have a small firmware upgrade which was nothing.

over all so far so good :)