Jump to content
|Topic||Stats||Last action by|
|Samsung 840 Pro or 850 Pro RAID 0||
|Questions about cold approaching girls....||
|Microsoft To Delay Xbox One Launch In China||
|Tatu 'lesbian' says she wouldn't accept her son if he was gay||
|Worried with this virus..||
Posted 16 February 2012 - 22:30
Posted 21 February 2012 - 22:20
"Those Titans, super-capital ships which will become virtually unstoppable (except by another Titan) when fully leveled up, are built in a structure so large that it dwarfs even a starbase. The TEC Titan Foundry is an enormous shipyard that casts a looming shadow over half the gravity well. Titans must be researched and built in four stages, each of which alerts other players of what you're up to so they'll have a chance to catch you while you're vulnerable (having funneled lots of resources into your Titan project). "
Posted 22 February 2012 - 00:36
Posted 02 April 2012 - 20:27
Posted 04 April 2012 - 22:07
This second beta release adds in the Advent Loyalist and Advent Rebel factions, in addition to updated balance and optimizations for the TEC Loyalist and Rebels in either single-player or multiplayer via Ironclad Online or LAN. Also included in this release:
- All the new technologies and balance of the Advent factions.
- Construct the mind-controlling Loyalist Coranata or the devastating Rebel Eradica titans.
- Expand your fleets with the new Discord class battleship capital ship and Acolyte/Vespa corvettes.
- Steam Cloud support for save games.
- More performance optimizations, graphics updates and lots more!
- For a full change log, visit: http://forums.sinsof...pire.com/421091
Posted 04 April 2012 - 22:55
Posted 04 May 2012 - 21:05
Posted 11 June 2012 - 21:35
The beta has been happily doing just that for me and all my friends.
Bigger and more stable than ever, Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion will happily strip-mine your life of its free time."
Posted 11 June 2012 - 21:51