The Big Wrestling Thread!

I don't know actually. It is possible because this will be ending his streak and his enormous mind games. We'll see. However, Mysterio lost twice to Edge, I may see Edge losing. I hate Edge anyway.

I don't know actually. It is possible because this will be ending his streak and his enormous mind games. We'll see. However, Mysterio lost twice to Edge, I may see Edge losing. I hate Edge anyway.

Maybe I think Edge is like a transitional champion have you ever realised Edge only wins the title when people are injured.

I actually hate Edge the only time I have ever liked him is actually wait the 2 times I have actually liked him was when he beat Cena at that New Years Revolution that year that was off the wall and the time he exposed Litas Breast on Raw.

If you guys hate Edge, then he is doing his job as a heel.

He is the top heel in the company bar none, and probably the best worker they have behind Cena (hate on him all you want, he's been holding the company on his shoulders for years now, literally).

As for Undertaker, he'll never lose at WM, he is going to retire undefeated obviously. And if he does lose at WM, it won't be to Edge (I'm not knocking Edge) - it'll be someone like Shawn Michaels or HHH etc.

Edge gets the title because he's the top heel in the company and possibly North America.

It used to be Jeff Jarrett, but he's hardly appeared on TNA ever since his wife passed away due to breast cancer. :(

Tragic.

It used to be Jeff Jarrett, but he's hardly appeared on TNA ever since his wife passed away due to breast cancer. :(

Tragic.

Yeah he used to use his stroke but he looks after his kids 24/7 now which is a shame but I think TNA have progressed without him.

Edge gets the title because he's the top heel in the company and possibly North America.
If you guys hate Edge, then he is doing his job as a heel.

He is the top heel in the company bar none, and probably the best worker they have behind Cena (hate on him all you want, he's been holding the company on his shoulders for years now, literally).

I think that the best heel is Orton.

He used to get cheered everytime he smacked around Cena. But it looks like nowadays even Cena haters hate on Randy Orton due to his cockiness.

Even I probably dislike Orton more than Edge. Edge has that comedic value which Orton doesn't have. He's friggin serious ALL THE DAMN TIME!

I loathe Orton as well with a vengeance but at least Orton is hated by fans!

Does anyone remember Orton when he was in trouble when he went to toilet in a divas kit bag :laugh:

Some Major WM Spoilers!

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that as things stand right now both Triple H and Undertaker will win titles at WrestleMania XXIV. According to Meltzer this will set the stage for a Triple vs. John Cena program this summer.

Undertaker's winning streak isn't going to be broken at WrestleMania and he was promised last year the long title reign that got curtailed due to injuries.

I heard the rumour about the RAW main event result but it didn't surprise me much. Isn't Cena still finishing off a movie at the moment? So that's why he probably won't win and Trips will win because well, he's Triple H.

I heard the rumour about the RAW main event result but it didn't surprise me much. Isn't Cena still finishing off a movie at the moment? So that's why he probably won't win and Trips will win because well, he's Triple H.

Yeah Trips just uses his stroke to get the title, it will be interesting tho what happens to Orton when that match is over and where the hell is Hardy!

I don't care to read the spoilers but I hope my wishing outcome is in it.

Here are is Wrestlemania wish-list:

- HHH vs John Cena vs Randy Orton ( c ) -> HHH

- Undertaker vs Edge ( c ) -> Undertaker

- Floyd "Money" Mayweather vs. Big Show -> Big Show

- Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels -> Shawn Michaels ( because that's one of the few person's who Flair wants to lose against )

- SmackDown vs. Raw: Batista vs. Umaga -> Batista ( can't stand Umaga )

- Finlay vs. JBL -> Finlay ( can't stand JBL nor Finlay )

- BunnyMania Lumberjack Match: Candice & Maria vs. The Glamazon & Melina -> As long as we get ... I'm fine

I, for one, can't wait till March 31st as I can't watch live and therefore have to download it the day after. It'll be hard not to read this topic before just as it is hard to not touch the spoilers.

EDIT: I do want to point out that it is indeed a pity that Hardy did not get the main event but I'd like to see the HHH - Jeff Hardy story line go on for a while.

EDIT II: Hmm if you type ( C ) without the space in Safari you get ©.

I really can't see Mayweather losing he has cost the WWE to much and I would imagine something written in his contract that he wins at the big one.

I really can't see Mayweather losing he has cost the WWE to much and I would imagine something written in his contract that he wins at the big one.

Yeah i agree but i don't know if they'll want Show to lose either. I think they'll got with some kind of DQ/No contest finish that at least makes Big Show look good.

Yeah i agree but i don't know if they'll want Show to lose either. I think they'll got with some kind of DQ/No contest finish that at least makes Big Show look good.

Yeah it will be show getting beat up so he low blows mayweather and then he comes back and beats the living crap out of shows slow ass.

Jeff Hardy out of WM then due to Substance Abuse, shame he knows when to spoil a great chance of a title!

60 days ban.

You forgot to mention its his second offense. Next time he is fired.

Yeah its a shame really I really wanted to see Jeff as world champ one day.

I would have to assume they'll stop testing him haha. I mean he already went to TNA once. He has a huge fan base now again. They would be so dumb to fire him. His body probably just needs a rest again. He totally kills himself.

I would have to assume they'll stop testing him haha. I mean he already went to TNA once. He has a huge fan base now again. They would be so dumb to fire him. His body probably just needs a rest again. He totally kills himself.

I'm with you on this one though it's sad to see him miss Wrestlemania. Jeff Hardy with a title almost bigger than him in size would be awesome.

Updated WM Card

WWE Title Match

John Cena vs. Triple H vs. Randy Orton

WH Title Match

The Undertaker vs. Edge

Boxer vs. Wrestler

Floyd Mayweather vs. Big Show

Career Match

Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair

RAW vs. SmackDown

Umaga vs. Batista

Money in the Bank Match