The Big Wrestling Thread!

I think that's why they were hesitant about putting the title on him in the first place. Shame that he has to mess up his career just when he was doing well.

There still is no clarity about the "real" cause. StevoFC mentioned the "maybe-his-body-needs-rest" point which actually isn't hard to believe. Remember his xx-foot drop a couple weeks ago? His swanton bomb every week? Hardy's body has a lot to endure every single week over and over and over. Some rest may not be a luxury.

However, it could also be something he did wrong and therefore he had to be suspended. Firing Hardy is one of the least things the WWE would do now. Look at the fanbase Hardy has. Look at his match yesterday against Chris Jericho, the crowd went wild when the swanton bomb was about to get launched.

I still don't know but I do know it's a sad fact to see Hardy go. I am hoping for a severe, hard and title gaining comeback. I actually might see Hardy switching shows going for the other main title.

Ps. Could anyone explain "substance abuse"? Thanks.

I see K-Kwik will be making his debut after Mania which is crap because he failed last time and he will fail this time.

Gettin' rowdy... preferred the Ron 'The Truth' Killings name myself.

Let face it the gimmick tho is really bad! and competes with Cena's "rapping".

I see K-Kwik will be making his debut after Mania which is crap because he failed last time and he will fail this time.

Why is he coming back? What happened with him and TNA?

Why is he coming back? What happened with him and TNA?

That would be because TNA didn't want him anymore and released him and well WWE thought it was a great time to bring him back *sigh*

This weekend is the daddy of all events and I'm on a holiday. I'll only be able to see it within 1,5 weeks. Damn... :(

This weekend is the daddy of all events and I'm on a holiday. I'll only be able to see it within 1,5 weeks. Damn... :(

Indeed I don't think I am as stoked as I have been previous years but it will still be good.

Yeah i'm not very excited about Mania either. Haven't really seemed excited by it for a long time. Knowing that it probably won't beat X-7 doesn't help either.

Randy Orton winning the WWE Title match that was a bit of a shocker I so had HHH down for that.

The Ric Flair match was emotional.

Floyd won as we suspected seemed a poor match and Undertaker as new champion as predicted as well, I do like open air events, I remember an old WCW open air event Road Wild.

It was funny to see an open air event, considering it was raining earlier on in Orlando! I'm surprised they took the gamble for the big one!

Just read the results and i'm truly shocked about the Raw main event result.

Yeah I hate Randy with a passion wish they would make him lose it.

The Show vs Khali rivalry should be pretty good...

Oh man no way Khali seriously cannot wrestle hence the fans shouting "You can't wrestle" but luckily the Big Show can so he will carry him, I am interested in seeing how the Randy/JBL feud progresses.

Khali sucks, point blank. He's taller than everybody and that's all he's got.

Did you know he killed someone or allegedly killed someone during a match.