The Big Wrestling Thread!

603058_399714120116320_1280083645_n.jpg

Will never compare to Al Snow vs Al Snow for the hardcore title, where Al Snow won by putting himself through a table.

• Like 1

Earlier, PWInsider.com reported there have been discussions in WWE for either The Kliq or DX to be inducted this year into the Hall of Fame.

WZ has learned from sources to expect DX to be inducted and for WWE to recognize Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Sean Waltman, Billy Gunn and Road Dogg at the ceremony.

We're told the DX group is expected to headline the 2013 class.

This would make Shawn Michaels the second two time hall of famer behind Ric Flair who was inducted both by himself and with the Four Horsemen.

Having The Kliq (DX & nWo) inducted this year would be awesome!

There's been a bit of a debate going on regarding inducting The Kliq; mainly would it be right to induct a group that never existed on TV and was purely backstage politics?

Jesus how many matches did Sheamus have last year then :|

Well, 76 wins and a 77% win percentage has me estimating he had 99 matches in 2012. And that's just on TV (RAW, SmackDown, Main Event, and PPVs); it doesn't take into account live shows, so Sheamus has probably had over 200 matches last year. And that would be a typical year for most of the top stars; they spend over 300 days a year on the road (just like a lot of rock and metal bands trying to get their name out there), so they definitely earn their pay cheques.

Is that legit? Or was he joking? Kofi seems like the type of guy that would never step on anyones toes ... except Randy Orton.

Well, the tweets are legit...

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Who knows, maybe Kofi is an ###### backstage. You always get a few surprising ones.

Maybe its why he dropped the IC title recently due to backstage antics?

If Vince throught it was Kofi's fault, he'd be long gone... with his history with Orton way back when. I just don't buy it.

Then it has to be a joke between talents :/

Guess we will have to wait for the shoot interviews, I guess.

To me, I bet its actually a jab at someone who doesn't like Kofi.

Also, Kofi and Baretta appear together on a few episodes of ZTLIS, so clearly they are from the same 'group' of wrestlers.