The Big Wrestling Thread!

Oh yeah, forgot to say the WrestleMania pre-show was confirmed on RAW. Amazingly, it's the Intercontinental Championship match. So Cesaro isn't even on the pre-show, and Barrett/Miz is on the pre-show, while that god-awful 8-person mixed tag match is still on the main card?

post-151617-0-68785100-1364934479.gif

TEXT FROM MICHAEL MOODY TO WWE:

Hey. I woke up in time to watch the tail end of the show. What you explained would happen happened. Which is fine. Just it was a little difficult to watch it play out. I put a message on Facebook last night saying that we approved it but it wasn?t what I envisioned. That I didn?t have anything to say. Well woke up this morning and that quote is being used all over ?media outlets?. For the record. I was fine w it. Was hard to watch but y?all are professionals and I trust.

- According to F4Wonline.com, here are scripted times for the WrestleMania 29 matches, not counting entrances:

* Chris Jericho vs. Fandango has been given 10 minutes

* Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston has been given 12 to 15 minutes

* Ryback vs. Mark Henry has been given 12 minutes

* The Shield vs. Randy Orton, Big Show and Sheamus has been given 15 minutes

* CM Punk vs. The Undertaker has been given 20 minutes

* Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio has been given 15 minutes

* Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar has been given 20 to 30 minutes

* The Rock vs. John Cena has been given 25 to 30 minutes

* A Diddy musical performance has been given 8 minutes

* The WWE Hall of Famers coming out to wave to fans has been given 7 minutes

* The show opener and National Anthem has been given 7 minutes

* Other assorted segments throughout the show have been given 10 minutes

If anyone will beat the streak I can see them doing it with Punk

To me, he's one of only two possibilities on the current roster. (Big E Langston being the other, but he needs at least two years. I consider Big E to be a talented version of Ryback.)

I think the original plan was to have Punk win, but the way the whole feud went, I thought UT would. Taker mentioned possibly losing on Raw, and with this tweet, I think they may give it to Punk.

Its not a big secret that Vince wants UT to lose it to Cena, but Cena doesn't need that rub. Punk doesn't really either - but he's trusted and worthy of it. There are only a couple of people worthy of it.

Losers don't get their theme played on the way out. I guess I could see UT winning and then Punk destroying him after the match to get his music played.... but to me it almost seems like it would go the other way - Punk winning and then UT destroying him. But UT crushing Punk after the match doesn't get Punk's music played either. Just ... strange.

On another note, watching the WM press conference. Steph looks ridiculous.