The Big Wrestling Thread!

Yeah, neither Punk or Cena need the rub, but the dilemma with ending Taker's streak is that you can't really give the honour to someone outside of their position (establish main-eventers who are practically considered veterans of the industry now). And, well, there aren't many others who you could realistically see being suitable to end the streak. Yeah, physically you could give the task to, say, Big E Langston, but imagine the levels of rage that'd invoke! :laugh:

^ You're not the only one! :D Regal can still put on a top-notch match, as evidenced by his feud with Dean Ambrose...

Yeah, neither Punk or Cena need the rub, but the dilemma with ending Taker's streak is that you can't really give the honour to someone outside of their position (establish main-eventers who are practically considered veterans of the industry now). And, well, there aren't many others who you could realistically see being suitable to end the streak. Yeah, physically you could give the task to, say, Big E Langston, but imagine the levels of rage that'd invoke! :laugh:

I think Vince would give it to Ryback if Taker would do the job.

Realistically, Sheamus could use it because he's not completely over either.

I think seriously we don't know the outcome for sure of the UT/Punk match, no clear winner

I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a swerve and did a no contest finish.

I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a swerve and did a no contest finish.

I was thinking that the match never gets started officially.

Cena just said he's looking forward to the Fandango match. Sounds like everyone likes Johnny Curtis (and Jericho, obviously).

Wrestlers to have their first on-air WWE/F match at a WM (after Sunday): Fandango, Big E Langston, and Undertaker.

As much as I would love to see Punk beat Taker and all, I just don't think it's going to happen. Realisitically (for wrestling lol) Taker's streak is a pretty big deal at this point. Now I'm sure Taker himself would have no problem letting someone beat him, after all he's always put over other talent and he's just a great company guy. But Vince probably doesn't want the streak to end. Punk doesn't need the rub like you guys have said, neither does Cena obviously. If anyone should end the streak it should be an up and comer (and not some fad like Ryback, seriously let's be honest about him) who has a bright future and everyone agrees on it. Someone like Cody Rhodes or Wade Barrett for example, could totally use the rub of that kind of victory.

But it would also have to be a clean victory for someone like that. If it was Punk (or hell Cena etc) a dirty win would be acceptable, even expected. But in the end, I just don't think the streak will end. Taker has at most one more WM after this I think, and at this point he should just retire with the streak intact.

Wrestlers to have their first on-air WWE/F match at a WM (after Sunday): Fandango, Big E Langston, and Undertaker.

Actually, Undertaker had his first on-air WWF match at Survivor Series. I think I heard mention of a woman having her first match at WrestleMania too, but I can't find it at the moment.

Actually, Undertaker had his first on-air WWF match at Survivor Series. I think I heard mention of a woman having her first match at WrestleMania too, but I can't find it at the moment.

Wow, you're right.

As for the women - I'm referring to actual wrestlers, not one-time or very part time like Floyd Mayweather or Akebono.

As for the women - I'm referring to actual wrestlers, not one-time or very part time like Floyd Mayweather or Akebono.

That's what I was referring to as well, but the tweet I saw was probably including celebrities, which would mean they were thinking of Snooki... :/

Rumors are going around about Cesaro and Kaitlyn being involved in matches, so it makes sense they have workout videos.

- There's a possibility Kaitlyn and AJ will be added to the Tag Team Title match, with the Divas Title also being on the line.

- With Sin Cara now cleared to work in the ring, we might get Cesaro vs. Sin Cara for the US Title.

Anyone else, please. Literally anyone else.

Silly thing is Cesaro needs to face better people, to me that screams filler