The Big Wrestling Thread!

I kinda agree with you...Brock is a beast and I thought when HHH had him in the Kimora and he picked him up three times that Brock would win but of course the stairs were in the ring for a reason just like they were when he faced Cena to do their finisher on him on. Brock I hope will feud with Punk because that could be good and actually have him beat Punk.

Brock is getting paid "Don't even care" kinds of money. He won't put any effort unless you bring in Mir.

UFC_Tonight_FUTON_Frank_Mir_FC_UFC_81_Mir_vs_Lesnar_Plat_640x360_20826691749.jpg

Loved everything except Ryback. I'd rather have seen Cena/Henry ... or Cena/basically anybody but Khali & Ryback.

I don't understand why they keep putting Cena against tweeners/faces. Doesn't make a lick of sense. If you want him to build crowd support back without him turning heel, you have to put him against full-blown heels. Like Henry.

John Cena is the champion once again...Get ready for a very boring year.

You mean there's something about this stuff that ISN'T boring?!

I actually watched some of this crap over the NCAA championship, just because I'm superstitious and feel that every time I watch a game of any kind that has my team playing, they are going to lose. Of course, no Michigan team has ever learned how to win the big one, but they were leading by as much as 12 points before I started watching! When I did finally get sick of laughing my ass off at the retardedness of WWE, I switched back to the game only to find Louisville winning, so figured it wasn't because of me that Michigan was losing. I actually started rooting for Michigan to lose then!!

I DID correctly predict the winners from Sundays Wrestlemania and last nights matches again, which isn't hard!!

Tweets of RAW (with apologies to Rappy's Firefox browser ;) )...

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

BHYHXsaCEAAkobi.png:large

Since the rock lost at WM 29.No reason to tune in and watch Monday Night RAW! i couldn't agree more that consensus think that WWE Creative doesn't know exactly what the audience desire for. I can't believe it....Bringing back the rock and brock lesnar to make them look weak and fragile at the grandest stage of all at Wrestlemania. Doesn't make any sense at all !! The Rock And Brock Lesnar is the reason why many people want to watch and you purposely make it unwatchable!! Holy crap, i'm done with WWE and glad that The Rock didn't show up on RAW!

Talk even before last night's closing angle on RAW was that Ryback vs. John Cena for the WWE Title will main event the Extreme Rules pay-per-view on May 19th.