The Big Wrestling Thread!

It was previously reported Paul Bearer is expected to be in the class of 2014 for the WWE Hall of Fame. It was always believed Bearer and The Undertaker would go in at the same time. There has been consideration of The Undertaker going in on WrestleMania 30 weekend according to F4Wonline.com.

Another name that reportedly has been brought up internally in WWE is Jake "The Snake" Roberts. Nothing more is known other than it all being considerations and discussions.

FOX Sports South has posted a new article looking at DDP?s work helping Jake ?The Snake? Roberts resurrect his health and career.

??This is it. If you don?t get it done, you?re going to die,?? Roberts told himself before moving into DDP?s Accountability crib. ?I mean, when you want to die, you can shut yourself down to that point. There?s no doubt in my mind I could do that to myself to die. Give up.?

The big news from the interview was Jake Roberts announcing he?ll be in the 2014 Royal Rumble:

?I?m announcing that right now. I?ll be in the Royal Rumble next year, count on it? I worked too hard in this business to go out that way. So I guess we?re going to have to take a victory lap. I?m definitely coming back.?

DDP, one of Jake?s strongest supporters, says Jake is constantly surprised at his progress.

?Every day, this guy is getting stronger and stronger,? Page said. ?He?s like, ?How is that happening??

So there we go, the first entrant in next year's Royal Rumble revealed!

Air Botch!

i laught at that for 20 min!!! XD tears in my eyes AIR BOTCH! XD

just watched raw,

Brock lesnar ... ... ... The B*TCH! i went like O-O

201.jpg

I'm sorry but WTF is this?

nice ass being tapped?

AJ's submission move, the asstapper!

*its really called "the black widow"

Edited by DaddyRazzy

TNA wrestler Austin Aries was hit with a "severe fine" by the organization this week after he went off the script during a recent live event and shoved his man bits into a female announcer's face, TMZ has learned.

The unscripted crotch-thrusting went down earlier this month on "Impact Wresting" when Aries became upset at announcer Christy Hemme for calling him the wrong name during his ring intro.

Hemme was clearly upset during the junk attack, and afterward, she even tweeted about the incident. calling it "unacceptable."

But sources tell us Aries -- real name Daniel Solwold, Jr. -- reached out to Hemme and privately apologized, acknowledging he crossed the line.

TNA also came down hard on Aries and slapped the wrestler with a fine -- it's unclear how much cash Aries will have to fork over.

As for Hemme, we're told she has spoken with TNA officials and told them she was "satisfied" with Aries' apology.

According to The Wrestling Observer, while WWE NXT officials feel Sami Zayn (fka El Generico) cuts good promos, is intelligent and very good in the ring, he has been told to pull back on the amount of high spots he does in a match and to slow down the pace of his bouts. Zayn has not been told to eliminate the high spots altogether, but rather cut down on the amount he does per match.

blackadder_headdesk.gif

We recently reported that there are a number of WWE officials who feel Antonio Cesaro is boring as a character in WWE, and we noted that Vince McMahon particularly might not be a fan of Cesaro which could explain why his U.S. Title reign was ended and he was not featured on the WrestleMania card.

In an update to this story it's being reported that while there are very important people in WWE who feel Cesaro is boring, the view is not shared by everyone, as there are those who feel Cesaro is one of the best in-ring workers in the company. Cesaro is also described as someone who has no backstage issues in WWE, as he has no behavior or drug problems, and is generally well liked and respected by the rest of the locker room for being a great in-ring talent.

With WWE on the verge of signing new developmental talent to coincide with the launch of its Performance Center in Winter Park, Florida, multiple talents situated in the developmental system were released today. It has been confirmed that Derrick Bateman, Briley Pierce, Sakamoto and Audrey Marie were among those let go by WWE on Friday.

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Though Marie has yet to publicly address her standing with WWE, PWInsider.com confirms that she has been let go. She had been under contract to WWE since 2011 and was a fixture in the developmental system?s women?s division.

Bateman, who had been under contract to WWE since 2008, appeared on the final season of NXT before the program was transferred to Florida. He last appeared on WWE programming late last year, and had been making infrequent appearances for NXT.

Briley had been under a developmental contract to WWE since 2011, the highlight of which was a Florida Tag Team Championship reign with Brad Maddox. He was shifted to the role of backstage interviewer for NXT last June, though would still continue to compete. However, he lost the majority of his matches from that point on.

Sakamoto was paired with Tensai last year before being demoted to developmental in November. Having been trained by Taka Michinoku at his Kaientai Dojo wrestling school in Japan, he joined WWE?s developmental system in 2011.

According to PWInsider.com, at least two additional names are expected to be revealed as being no longer under contract to WWE.

Guess this is WWE's formerly annual "spring cleaning".