The Big Wrestling Thread!

just saw raw,

so punk is coming back :)

Yeah going to be good, I do feel this could be the moment Heyman turns his back on him

Yeah going to be good, I do feel this could be the moment Heyman turns his back on him

why? because punk walked out on raw the last time he was on?

why? because punk walked out on raw the last time he was on?

No because its time Punk turned face again, he's been heel way to long

At one point, the Sin Cara vs. Wade Barrett Intercontinental Title match that was advertised for last week's Main Event was scheduled for last night's RAW from Calgary. Obviously that match didn't happen and with Barrett wrestling in tag action on this week's Main Event, the match with Cara may have been nixed altogether.

Rappy, those images from wi.to don't load for me; I just keep getting "no data received". I don't know if it's a site that's blocked by Virgin Media. :/ Managed to see them by uploading them to Imgur.

Slight SmackDown spoiler...

Immediately following Kofi Kingston?s explosive showdown against Ryback during the Tuesday night SmackDown taping, the ?Human Wrecking Ball? unleashed a massive post-match attack on the high-flyer ? putting his war torn victim through three separate tables.

According to WWE medical physician Doctor Michael Sampson, Kingston would walk out of Edmonton with a c-collar neck brace as a result of this incident, strictly as a safety precaution.

Sampson further diagnosed that Ryback?s attack actually accelerating Kingston?s already-existing elbow injury. As a result, the three-time Intercontinental Champion will undergo surgery this Thursday and is expected to be out-of-action for 4 to 8 weeks.

Check back with WWE.com for additional details as they become available.

Apparently the 2 out of 3 falls match at Payback is to give Cena an 'epic' moment :/

Did you really expect anything else? It's obvious why they've done it; so Ryback can get a "win" on PPV, and still lose to Cena.

Did you really expect anything else? It's obvious why they've done it; so Ryback can get a "win" on PPV, and still lose to Cena.

Yeah but still....Ryback Rules!

484aff51e1b10eb9305005f36535e.gif

...did I miss something on TV recently? When did Antonio Cesaro become German?

With Impact Wrestling returning to the 9:00 p.m. time slot on Spike TV beginning tonight, it is being touted as the "the biggest summer ever" in the history of the nine-year program. According to TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter, a "big free agent signing" will hit the program during this time frame.

"Our biggest summer EVER starts tonight 9-11p ET on @Spike TV. Huge BFG Series planned, + major events like Slammiversary in Boston this Sun," Carter wrote. "And the ink is just drying on a BIG free agent that will rock #ImpactLIVE on @SpikeTV. Tune in & join us on this summer adventure."

John Morrison or MVP?

John Morrison or MVP?

Sakamoto. :p

We all know Dixie Carter's the queen of disappointment when it comes to her "big" announcements, so I'm not getting my hopes up at all.

Sakamoto. :p

We all know Dixie Carter's the queen of disappointment when it comes to her "big" announcements, so I'm not getting my hopes up at all.

Yeah it's going to be someone lame naturally, I just think TNA could do with a big name like those two I mentioned

Yeah it's going to be someone lame naturally, I just think TNA could do with a big name like those two I mentioned

It does, just not someone who used to be in WWE. That's always used to criticise them, so they'd be better off raiding the indys (especially as it looks like that's what WWE's doing right now). They already have lot of top-level talent, they just need to focus more on the young guns and shake off the image of TNA as a WWE retirement home.

943022_321958507934149_1511027011_n.jpg