The Big Wrestling Thread!

Hello,

And I thought they were going to make that 4 way a TLC match.

So you have a PPV called Tables, Ladders and Chairs (basically they could call it "Ladders" but wouldnt be as good of a name) and only ONE TLC match....and on top of that it wont even be remembered.

BTW, does Dean Ambrose even hold a defendable title?

Prediction time:

Fandango vs. Dolph Ziggler
John Cena (c ? World Heavyweight) vs. Randy Orton (c ? WWE) - If betting, it would be: Cena, some stupid screwjob idiotic ending........and that other guy in the match.
CM Punk vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns)  - Reigns spears someone of The Shield "by accident"
Daniel Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan)
AJ Lee © vs. Natalya  - Noone really cares but 
Big E Langston © vs. Damien Sandow - You know, these type of matches are boring because Langston just won it a few weeks back. Why would he lose against BurriedInSand ow? I mean Sandow.
Cody Rhodes and Goldust © vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel vs. Big Show and Rey Mysterio vs. The Real Americans (Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro) - This would be a awesome TLC match because it would remind you of the original ones. Problem is there arent much here that can use a ladder for that spot moment (except maybe Mysterio) Im going to risk it on this one and go with the "big and small team" because WWE will problably see good marketing in it.

BTW, does Dean Ambrose even hold a defendable title?

Shh! Don't give them sensible ideas! :P

I'll do my predictions too...

Pre-show (I still refuse to call it the "kick-off") - Fandango vs. Dolph Ziggler - Wins via Summer Rae.
3-on-1 Handicap Match - CM Punk vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns)
3-on-1 Handicap Match - Daniel Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan)
(Does anyone else get the feeling the handicap matches won't actually happen? I feel like they'll pull off a swerve, like combine the two and make it a 6-on-2 Handicap Match.)
Divas Title Match - AJ Lee ? vs. Natalya - It would be nice to see AJ grab the longest title reign (which is 216 days held by Maryse, of all people) - another 5 weeks or so and it's hers - but I reckon they're gonna take the title off her before the year's out, and it'll probably be tomorrow night.
Intercontinental Titla Match - Big E Langston ? vs. Damien Sandow - Open-and-shut, this one.
Fatal 4-Way for the WWE Tag Team Titles - Cody Rhodes and Goldust ? vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel vs. Big Show and Rey Mysterio vs. The Real Americans (Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro) - WWE's description on this match is hilarious: "WWE?s tag team division is arguably as competitive as ever", so we decided to put together two random teams of singles wrestlers for this filler match! (Yes I know Big Show's won the tag team titles before, but this ain't JeriShow or ShowMiz)
Undisputed WWE Title Match - John Cena (World Heavyweight Champion) vs. Randy Orton (WWE Champion) - Most of the smarks still think the titles won't actually be unified (or that they'll simply be split again in a few months), but I'm still keeping the faith...

...but never mind that ######, ROH Final Battle is tonight!

Adam Page vs. Matt Hardy - *sigh* Mattitude's back in ROH, but thankfully for one night only (he's got one more guaranteed appearance in his contract) and hopefully without Steve Corino brownnosing him this time with a gushing introduction, although he is on commentary, so it'll probably happen. :pinch:
Strap Match - Mark Briscoe vs. "Pro Wrestling's Last Real Man" Silas Young - Should be fun seeing Silas the Scumbag get a whipped a few hundred times. :P
Tag Team Match - Young Bucks (Nick & Matt Jackson) vs. Adrenaline RUSH (ACH & Tadarius Thomas) - Adrenaline RUSH has had a hell of a year, they've put on some great matches, and this should be no exception. ;)
Stretcher Match - Loser must stop using the piledriver - Michael Bennett w/ Maria Kanellis vs. ?Mr Wrestling? Kevin Steen - I'm gonna guess Steen gets a bit of help from BJ Whitmer (who Bennett legitimately forced to retire after a
).
ROH World Tag Team Championship - reDRagon (Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly) © vs. Outlaw Inc. (Eddie Kingston & Homicide)
ROH World Television Championship - Matt Taven © w/ Truth Martini (and the Hoopla Hotties) vs. "The Sicilian Psychopath" Tommaso Ciampa - Now the longest reigning TV champion, it's got beyond annoying. It'll be a pretty sweet moment when he loses, and hopefully it's tonight; Ciampa definitely deserves an ROH title, why not make it this one?
Tag Team Match - Jay Lethal & Roderick Strong vs. ?Die Hard? Eddie Edwards & a Mystery Partner - Matt Hardy wanted to be Edwards' partner for this match, but Nigel McGuinness said nope. He also said his selection "is well worth the price of admission", so I'm guessing AJ Styles. :P

Not really.

Triple Threat Match for the ROH World Championship - Adam Cole © vs. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. Jay Briscoe - You know how people had been waiting for ages to see Daniel Bryan win the WWE Championship, constantly falling at the last hurdle? Michael Elgin is ROH's equivalent. This man is the reason I got hooked on ROH again. Final Battle is ROH's biggest event of the year; I really hope tonight's finally the night of Elgin.

Hello,

I'm hoping Orton wins with the help of HHH, leading to a Cena vs The Authority/Orton feud.

Didn't Orton get pedigreed on Monday?

1387039437.jpg

Since when hasn't Punk slept?

Just thought I'd post this. Thought it was so cute and can't wait for the IWC to go crazy over it (you know, the Wrestlezone forums etc) - a little kid goes insane (literally) when she gets to meet John Cena: