The Big Wrestling Thread!

Now, are there still people who think they'd turn him heel? Not a chance. I like the guy from his debut against Kurt up to his first WWE Champ feud against JBL. His character got stale but you can't really blame him for that. Just look at that kid.

Fandango vs. Dolph Ziggler

John Cena vs. Randy Orton

Daniel Bryan vs. Wyatt Family

CM Punk vs. The Shield

AJ Lee vs. Natalya

Big E Langston vs. Damien Sandow

Rhodes Bros vs. MysShow vs. RyXel vs. Real Americans

So according to Dave Meltzer, at the Tribute to the Troops show, Punk was backstage talking to Michelle Beadle and AJ saw this, got furious and proceeded to cuss her out in front of everybody causing a scene. Meltzer said she behaved in a completely ridiculous and unprofessional manner and now has major heat on her because of it, which most likely will cause her to drop the title at TLC. He also said Punk was really mad afterwards, without being specific about what or who.

AJ to probably drop tonight :/

I see

Chris Hero returned last night for

ROH

I haven't seen Final Battle yet. I'm guessing he was Eddie Edwards' mystery partner?

Something else from ROH Final Battle last night; PWI reported on an incident during Outlaw Inc.'s tag match...

They tried, but they just never seemed to get going in this one and the fans turned on it halfway through. Kingston doesn't look happy and mouths some very bad words at the crowd before telling Homicide to do what he's gotta do, and Homicide lays a ringside attendant out with the Cop Killa. He tells the fans not to clap for that (so of course they do), and he says they tried to play by all us suckas' rules, and now they're going to do things their way.

What follows is a scary scene that saw Homicide and Kingston go out into the crowd and get in the faces of the fans who were getting on their case. In a scene I thought I'd never see, the New York fans turned on Homicide and Kingston as they proceeded to challenge fans to fights and toss guardrails and garbage pails around in the crowd area. Security actually had to hold a couple of guys back as the crowd chanted "you still suck" at them. Not a pretty scene, and the crowd was unjustly rough on them in my opinion. The match wasn't good, but wasn't so bad to deserve that response.

So according to Dave Meltzer, at the Tribute to the Troops show, Punk was backstage talking to Michelle Beadle and AJ saw this, got furious and proceeded to cuss her out in front of everybody causing a scene. Meltzer said she behaved in a completely ridiculous and unprofessional manner and now has major heat on her because of it, which most likely will cause her to drop the title at TLC. He also said Punk was really mad afterwards, without being specific about what or who.

AJ to probably drop tonight :/

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

AJ absolutely looks like (and now confirmed) to be one heck of a high maintenance crazy chick. :pinch:

I still love her! :wub: :$