The Big Wrestling Thread!

Hmm, Reign's damaged eye. Looks like a hint to the possible finish of this one. Or maybe I'm just jumping the gun here :))

Edit: There it goes

- Solid Divas match. Rappy rejoices :P

Hello,

Fandango vs. Dolph Ziggler = I was wrong but dont really care

CM Punk vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns) = No, I dont write the outcomes of the matches :p

Daniel Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) = If Punk won his, Bryan had to lose his or visaversa

AJ Lee vs. Natalya = Match went from good to bad.

Big E Langston vs. Damien Sandow = This was so predictable I actually watched the diva's match before this.

Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel vs. Big Show and Rey Mysterio vs. The Real Americans (Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro) = The ending was pretty good.

John Cena vs. Randy Orton = They could have used something more intresting here than when Bryan was screwed by HHH. The match (for a TLC match) was so dull. The handcuffs have never been used, so original :rolleyes: I was hoping for a pedigree and got nothing.

(I know Miz/Kofi wasnt on the card but was fatas...I mean Clay/Truth?)

4 out of 7....wasnt my best night.

BTW, please no:

Pre-show (I still refuse to call it the "kick-off") - Fandango vs. Dolph Ziggler - Wins via Summer Rae.

3-on-1 Handicap Match - CM Punk vs. The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns)
3-on-1 Handicap Match - Daniel Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan)
(Does anyone else get the feeling the handicap matches won't actually happen? I feel like they'll pull off a swerve, like combine the two and make it a 6-on-2 Handicap Match.)
Divas Title Match - AJ Lee ? vs. Natalya - It would be nice to see AJ grab the longest title reign (which is 216 days held by Maryse, of all people) - another 5 weeks or so and it's hers - but I reckon they're gonna take the title off her before the year's out, and it'll probably be tomorrow night.
Intercontinental Titla Match - Big E Langston ? vs. Damien Sandow - Open-and-shut, this one.
Fatal 4-Way for the WWE Tag Team Titles - Cody Rhodes and Goldust ? vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel vs. Big Show and Rey Mysterio vs. The Real Americans (Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro) - WWE's description on this match is hilarious: "WWE?s tag team division is arguably as competitive as ever", so we decided to put together two random teams of singles wrestlers for this filler match! (Yes I know Big Show's won the tag team titles before, but this ain't JeriShow or ShowMiz)
Undisputed WWE Title Match - John Cena (World Heavyweight Champion) vs. Randy Orton (WWE Champion) - Most of the smarks still think the titles won't actually be unified (or that they'll simply be split again in a few months), but I'm still keeping the faith...

3/7, and my Russo-esque theory didn't come true either. :P

It's being reported that Michelle Beadle was contacted last night by WWE so the situation could be defused. This explains her twitter explanation from last night.

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

There is also a cartoon going around behind the scenes in WWE that pokes fun of a young AJ who some of you may not know met Lita when she was 14. The drawing makes fun of AJ for wanting to be Lita when she grows up. It also makes fun of the ironic situation of how AJ is now dating CM Punk who used to be Lita's boyfriend. The cartoon is pictured below.

1425312_653138801391284_2100616921_o.jpg

AJ Styles posted this statement on his website...

MY STATEMENT ON TNA CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS 12/16/13

Today for the first time in 11 years, AJ Styles awakes to find himself without a professional wrestling contract. I can't help but think how did I get here, what must I have done wrong, did I not deliver in the ring, etc. All of those are pertinent questions that any man or woman who finds himself or herself unemployed would ask. I have always prided myself in being the wrestler that stays away from the things in this business that could easily destroy myself, my family, my marriage, and even my career. A wrestler who goes above and beyond to give the fans what they paid to see. I move forward not bitter, but better for the blessings and memories that I have been a part of since TNA's inception. 

When this contract renegotiation journey started several months ago, my wife and I began praying for God to close doors that needed to be closed and to open the doors that He wanted us to walk through. We asked him to prepare us for this journey and to help us to have the faith to be obedient to what He would have us to do. I am assured by the name Immanuel in Matthews 1:23 that I will never be alone. Hebrews 13.5, says He will never leave us or forsake us. There is a lot in this world that I am unsure of, especially in this moment, but there is one thing that I am certain. Contracts may expire, but the promise of Immanuel will never expire. 

As my family and I move forward with my wrestling career, we will turn to Jabez's prayer found in 1 Chronicles 4:10. 

Oh, that You would bless me indeed,
and enlarge my territory, 
that Your hand would be with me,
and that You would keep me from evil.

My family and I are both grateful for the platform that TNA has allowed me to experience. TNA has been a blessing to our family for many years. We have made many friendships and many more memories. While you may not be seeing AJ Styles in TNA, you can be sure that he will be traveling the world and delivering many more Phenomenal matches. Visit AJStyles.org for a complete list of bookings.

Sincerely,
AJ Styles P1

So there we go, he's now a free agent. Probably see him in ROH in a few months time, as WWE sure as hell won't pick him up.

Hello,

• AJ Lee > Michelle Beadle
  • I quite enjoyed TLC. It was the first PPV I ordered since WM29. I give it a 3.5/5
What was the best match for you?

I have to say the main event I thought was awful, the good match was the tag match

at least we don't have to see Cena/Orton again anytime soon :yes: