The Big Wrestling Thread!

I knew it was going to happen, but, SPOILER! :(

Still watch the match tho it was like watching the UFC it was that sorta style!

I'm really getting tired of this overcoming the odds thing.

Classic American storytelling - audiences like that, and redemption, most US tv is based around it.

But yeah, and also too many triple-threat / fatal-fourway matches. They never resolve disputes or title chases.

Regal didn't overcome the odds nor did JBL really do. He just got lucky. Hopefully he doesn't run off with the title.

I did manage to catch Raw this week before I was away and it was good tho who wants Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs Paul Burchill on the card?

Probably not I pick Kennedy or someone really far out there.

Smackdown was good this week but I am getting bored of Batista.

Notice how it is now WWE One Night Stand and not ECW One Night Stand.

ECW hardly resembles what once was a cool product. Are there any ECW Originals left? Even Styles is gone! So, Vince wanted Mike Adamle to do some work for the $300,000 a year he is paying him. Question is, why the hell did he sign him anyway?

Notice how it is now WWE One Night Stand and not ECW One Night Stand.

ECW hardly resembles what once was a cool product. Are there any ECW Originals left? Even Styles is gone! So, Vince wanted Mike Adamle to do some work for the $300,000 a year he is paying him. Question is, why the hell did he sign him anyway?

Dunno but last week he couldn't call a move to save his life, he even said about Kofi Kingston "You Jamaican me happy" I was like ok thats just poor.

The only thing I want is Kane standing tall again. He better defends his title and become the "Big, red monster" once again. Where is the time people were afraid once Kane entered the ring?

Backlash time. What's going to happen?

Undertaker vs Edge [WWE Heavyweight Championship]

Triple H vs Randy Orton vs John Cena vs JBL [WWE World Championship Fatal 4-Way]

Big Show vs The Great Khali

MVP vs Matt Hardy [ WWE United States Championship ]

Kane vs Chavo Guerrero [ ECW World Championship ]

Shawn Michaels vs Batista ( I want HBK to win though )

12-Diva tag team match

Yes! It's just like I wanted it to be, even HBK got his win though I didn't expect it. I know the scores but will only watch the matches now.

Did the writers go on drugs or so? I didn't like Regal from the first time I saw him and this didn't make it any better. The Judgement Day will be a nice match but I'm sure, and I hope, that HHH will keep the title.

PS. How do you want the story line to evolve? Lets start a discussion. In my opinion JBL should not get hold of it and return to the announcer's table. Cena has had it for ages and can wait a while, I'm sure he'll move to another title - intercontinental - when time comes. Last but not least, I want Undertaker vs Orton back just to see that scary look in his face. Though my last wish is no where near possible. We could still send DX to Orton.