The Big Wrestling Thread!

Rener Gracie was telling everyone that would hear him that there is 'No limit' to CM Punk's MMA potential.

Yeah... no. :ermm:

...ok, seems TNA and Challenge lied a bit. Impact Wrestling's on right now, but it's not live from Glasgow, it's "Direct from Glasgow". Seems the show actually started there at 6pm. Or maybe that's when the doors opened at the Hydro; that's the time I see on the ticket sites. Either way, I'm guessing the show finished just as it started airing on Challenge at 9pm.

Oh well, it's alright so far; no Tazz on commentary, and the arena's packed head to toe.

BfQbju6IMAAYjok.jpg:large

Makes a nice change from their recent house shows barely hitting triple figures. :P

The crowd's already getting been getting into it with the chants.

Dis_gon_b_gud.gif

You know, Batista signed a ######ing 2 year deal and it's a full time deal. All these meme guys should chill out with the part time crap, it's annoying. He ain't no Rock (in more ways than one).

You know, Batista signed a ****ing 2 year deal and it's a full time deal. All these meme guys should chill out with the part time crap, it's annoying. He ain't no Rock (in more ways than one).

Thats true.

He isn't a movie star.

He isn't talented in the ring.

He isn't talented on the mic.

He was never 'the guy' or even the second guy.

He talked plenty of ###### about WWE when he wasn't around, which Dwayne never did. 

They need to give more crap, not less.

• Like 3

Dana probably respects him too much to give him the Toney deal, but he's 35 and saddled with nagging injuries. He'd get creamed, regardless of his BJJ black belt.

The problem is, he is not around a weight division that has holes in it. What weight could he legitimately make, 205 or 185? He would get murdered by everyone in those divisions.

MVP :rofl:

6EhZN.jpg

It wasn't that bad. I was thinking worst-case scenario near the end and thinking the investor was Tito Ortiz. :P

Hello,

Rener Gracie was telling everyone that would hear him that there is 'No limit' to CM Punk's MMA potential.

Yeah... no. :ermm:

Everyone said the same about Brock; His first match he sucked but then...(injuries apart)....

Now that I mentioned Brock, Brock is not WWE material; Why do I say this?

When Brock has been on interviews while doing UFC he is normal, calm, speaks like a guy from his own town, etc. which is all real. Now, in the WWE ring, his mic skills are terrible, everything he does is over "over-the-top" fake, etc. Brock is a natural guy, nothing fake. Thats why this line of work maybe isnt his. Its not his fault, some guys just cant act. My personal opinion :)

I mean even the chair shots at RR; You could see that some just hit the ground and not the Big Show.