The Big Wrestling Thread!

BTW, can she actually (legally) call herself Kaitlyn or/and have a Twitter account "KaitlynWWE"?

Well, considering her character was just a single fairly common name, I don't think that can be trademarked. She always had her real name on her Twitter account anyway, so no real change there.

http___makeagifcom__media_2-15-2014_HVue

If that's from WWE 2K14, then I may end up regretting buying it (even for as little as a tenner) when I get around to playing it. :P

Orton losing to everyone on the run up to the chamber is just to make people think he's an underdog in the match, it's so obvious he'll win that one

Takers WMXXX Opponent Revealed

Word is that The Undertaker has agreed to face Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XXX in April and the match is a lock now. Right now, they?re in the process of going over scheduling as Lesnar doesn?t want to spend an entire week at Taker?s hometown in Texas to go over the match like his recent WrestleMania opponents have done.

According to a source close to the situation, Lesnar doesn?t mind going to Texas to plan the match but only wants to go for a few days. This isn?t seen a major stumbling block and is something that is being worked out.

Awful, awful, awful. Bryan v taker could have been entertaining. Even sting v taker as he was rumored to make an appearance would have been good.

Lesnar?

No way. I'm tired of these part timer mediocre wrestlers taking the big spots :/. Shows how totally out of touch WWE are these days.

• Like 1

Awful, awful, awful. Bryan v taker could have been entertaining. Even sting v taker as he was rumored to make an appearance would have been good.

Lesnar?

No way. I'm tired of these part timer mediocre wrestlers taking the big spots :/. Shows how totally out of touch WWE are these days.

Thing is 

Lesnar will job as well, so the streak stays alive as it says they meet every year to work it out but I suppose it had to be after their little "feud" during a UFC event

Lesnar?

brock is the perfect opponent. I don't see how this wont be used to build the storyline.