The Big Wrestling Thread!

^^ hahaha never expected those 2 to be in a pic together

Who's the other guy, then? I tried searching the image with Google, but no one said who he was.

Who's the other guy, then? I tried searching the image with Google, but no one said who he was.

Former Fulham and Tottenham footballer Dimitar Berbatov

Former Fulham and Tottenham footballer Dimitar Berbatov

Jesus, he's changed a lot since he left Man U! :O

Looks like lana had a new photoshoot on wwe.com? she has Some Nice photos

New details are coming in regarding the backstage incident that led to Alberto Del Rio being released from WWE.

WWE noted that Del Rio was abruptly let go "due to unprofessional conduct and an altercation with an employee." Shortly afterwards, reports came out that Del Rio slapped a member of WWE's social media team.

According to f4wonline.com, the story going around this morning is that the whole thing started when somebody in catering (a staff member) asked WWE's Social Media Manager to clean off his plate. The social media manager allegedly responded, "That's Del Rio's job."

Word got back to Del Rio, who confronted the WWE employee. The Social Media Manager refused to apologize and smirked at Del Rio, which led to him getting slapped across the face.

It's believed that Del Rio has a 90-day no-compete clause that would prevent him from working for TNA or Mexico's AAA promotion.

Dave Meltzer noted that TNA is already trying to get in touch with Del Rio, asking around for his phone number.

Apparently, TNA already wants to make Del Rio the next TNA World Champion. "Next TNA champion is not a joke," Meltzer said. "Dead serious."

http://rajah.com/node/42515

If that story is even remotely true. I don't blame Del Rio one bit for slapping the ###### out of the guy who said that about him. In the biz, respect is super important, and that guy showed zero respect for Del Rio, so good on him if that's what happened. Plus, all he did was slap the guy, others have done far worse and still work in WWE lol

Also, the bottom part of that story reads like one of those kayfabe stories :D (haven't gone to the link so I have no idea if this rajah.com site is like that)

Really beginning to think iTS a work

Damn attachment won't upload

You know what: I don't care. I don't care what anybody says. Nobody who has watched the past 3 NYC TNA shows can say that WWE is currently better. Really enjoyed the new TNA in the most recent shows. Less about the bad acting, All about the wrestling.

Literally anybody who gives a sh*t about professional wrestling watch this weeks and the last two weeks TNA and then just try and say that's not better than anything else out there at the mo...

If that story is even remotely true. I don't blame Del Rio one bit for slapping the ###### out of the guy who said that about him. In the biz, respect is super important, and that guy showed zero respect for Del Rio, so good on him if that's what happened. Plus, all he did was slap the guy, others have done far worse and still work in WWE lol

Yeah, I wouldn't blame ADR either; what that guy said (if true) comes off as racist.

Really beginning to think iTS a work

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Yeah, I agree now after seeing those tweets; definitely not their usual protocol.

In the biggest non-story of the week, a video has surfaced online of the woman stalking Randy Orton getting her picture taken with him on Monday afternoon outside of a gym in Texas.

It all began on Monday when Orton Tweeted out a photo with a fan with this inscription:

?Look @kimklro I met the Latino Ms. Piggy today at the gym. I wish you were there to have a good laugh with me! #MsPig"

Orton was called into a meeting with WWE officials backstage at Raw and later apologized. This was after the Tweet/photo had gained mainstream attention on popular celebrity gossip blog TMZ.com.

Orton explained the female fan had been stalking and harassing his significant other.

Now that you?re caught up, you can watch a video of someone recording the stalking fan as she obtained the photo in question:

VIDEO

http://telly.com/playVideo_1MX2EE4/token_1407548520-IP

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/video-fans-stalking-randy-orton-obtain-infamous-picture