The Big Wrestling Thread!

He's whats killing new Talent. So I could careless. He did his time. At this rate its bound to happen 

Nope, gotta get that 16th world title in there, then 17 to enrage the fan base and smear probably the greatest world champion of all time - Nature Boy. HIAC sucked... i was very disappointed by the finish of Dean and Seth ....could have been an amazing match but NO lets toss Bray in there who has NO connection to the story line whats so ever.

• Like 2

Nope, gotta get that 16th world title in there, then 17 to enrage the fan base and smear probably the greatest world champion of all time - Nature Boy. HIAC sucked... i was very disappointed by the finish of Dean and Seth ....could have been an amazing match but NO lets toss Bray in there who has NO connection to the story line whats so ever.

I felt the same way about the PPV.  We can have fair HIAC matches like HHH vs HBK, Foley vs Undertaker but the real main event it happens to get crapped on. Of course they let the crappy Cena match have a clean win. Expect many Subs cancel!

I felt the same way about the PPV.  We can have fair HIAC matches like HHH vs HBK, Foley vs Undertaker but the real main event it happens to get crapped on. Of course they let the crappy Cena match have a clean win. Expect many Subs cancel!

The RKO from an AA would have been a perfect match ender and would give Randy a much needed Push...all this does is make him look like Cena's bitch and 2nd rate competitor. Yes let us have a Cena v Lesner III because that's what the fans want. Let's not have a match we've never seen before like Orton vs Lesnar even if Lesnar wins... it'd be better than seeing multiple attempts of Cena tryin to beat him.

Here's what will happen:

Cena beats lesnar for WHC > Seth Cashes in > New WHC

Does 2 things - gives cena that 16th championship, and allows rollins to cash in the MITB briefcase where Cena will then beat him down the road for #17. I expect the WWE universe to implode at that point.

Yeah the moment i heard about the possibility of Orton vs Lesnar I got hype! But this is WWE we are talking about. Of course they dont want to give us matches we never seen before.I love how all these great superstars get hurt and cant compete for months yet Cena is still up and running.. Just how annoying is that.

Anywho I have no clue where they are going with this damn Lesnar and Cena thing. 

that's no longer a spoiler, it's the expected result of complacency, or, "listening to your fans" hahah

I still like to be considerate to those who haven't seen it yet. :P

LOL Wyatt

Way to ruin a good match up to that point

Yeah LoC Goldy is amazing for what near 50?

He's gotta be in his mid 40s at least if not older. He was 24 when he debuted back in what, 96? Either way, he's doing amazing work right now. Paired up with his brother like this as Stardust is super awesome imo. They are OWNING the gimmick. Especially Cody he's zoned in on his character so well. If you watch interviews he does in character, it's seriously amazing lol

The tag match was the best match of the night imo, though I did enjoy Cena/Orton, probably because I don't watch PPVs much or RAW/Smackdown much anymore. And once again, it is CREATIVE (IE: Vince and Steph etc) keeping Cena stale and keeping him at the top of the food chain in WWE. They don't want to rock the boat so to speak, he's a money printing machine for them and they'd like to keep it that way. Especially considering the market for pro wrestling isn't exactly, uh - good?

He's gotta be in his mid 40s

Spot-on; he's 45. And yeah, as Damien said, it's amazing he can still put on good matches after 25+ years wrestling.

LOL Wyatt

Way to ruin a good match up to that point

Yeah LoC Goldy is amazing for what near 50?

anything to do with those 2 in the ring wont end well. I am sick of wwe screwing it up and not allowing a clean match between the two.

predictions...

WWE Intercontinental Championship - 2 out of 3 falls: Dolph Ziggler © vs. Cesaro - First fall to Cesaro, then Ziggler gets the other two. I really hope this one doesn't get rushed; I wanna see them get a proper chance to shine.

WWE Tag Team Championship: Goldust and Stardust © vs. The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso) - Anyone else hoping Team 3D the Dudley Boyz return soon?

WWE Divas Championship: AJ Lee © vs. PaigeAmazing how WWE's creative team managed to bore me away from a feud involving two of the best female wrestlers on the main roster right now.

Big Show vs. Rusev Singles match - Seen a few Mark Henry heel turn predictions, but what would be the point? I'll just go with Big Show finally getting the win.

WWE United States Championship: Sheamus © vs. The MizMizdow's gonna steal the show here.

Loser becomes winner's PA for a month: Brie Bella vs. Nikki Bella - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Hell in a Cell #1 contender's match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena vs. Randy Orton

Hell in a Cell match: Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins - Time for the NXT graduates to steal the PPV! Although I reckon Ziggler/Cesaro might give them a run for their money. If they start with them and end with Ambrose/Rollins, they'll have nailed it; the order of everything else won't really matter.

4/8. Won $2 in Wrestlezone's fantasy game they did over on Kountermove too. :p

Rollins was always going to win, he does hold the MITB after all but the way he won was stupid and it was just a way to bring Wyatt back in to bury him yet again down the line

• Like 1

Rollins was always going to win, he does hold the MITB after all but the way he won was stupid and it was just a way to bring Wyatt back in to bury him yet again down the line

Yep. (Y)

post-151617-0-24424800-1414426847.jpg