The Big Wrestling Thread!

Who do you think will fight in WM since Bryan is back? I feel like Reigns havent worked hard enough to become champ.

On the other hand, they've never liked Bryan. It'll be Reigns, since Vince will think 'no one will believe that Bryan could beat Brock'. 

I think they are worried about Reigns, but not enough to put Bryan in the main event of WM. I think Rollins cashes on Reigns to close WM after Reigns does the normal 'giant celebration'. 

I am really hoping Ascension win the titles quickly, another Uso reign is a bit boring

Uh..least they wrestle as a tag team, more than i can say for Miz and Mizdow...

They need to split them up, Mizdow is so over atm

Mizdow is over because of the gimmick. So you can't split them up, and you can't even really put him in the match.

Its good for him he's over, but there isn't anywhere to go with it.

Edge and Christian file a "Multi-million dollar" lawsuit against WWE angle

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2014/12/31/7472713/wwe-edge-christian-multi-million-dollar-lawsuit-kayfabe

During last night's episode of Main Event, Edge made mention of the fact that he couldn't sleep after what happened on Monday Night Raw with Seth Rollins and Big Show. Because of that, he had an entire team of lawyers and if anything else happened he would own WWE.

Later, it was announced that Edge & Christian filed a lawsuit against the company.

From WWE.com:

The Authority resumes power this Monday on Raw, E&C will be in charge of SmackDown this Friday. According to Michael Cole, the duo filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit against WWE for the actions of Seth Rollins and Big Show last night on Raw.

According to some spoilers for SmackDown this coming Friday night, this situation will be addressed during the opening segment. However, it does not seem to indicate any resolution, an interesting point considering neither Edge nor Christian are regular characters on WWE television.

So what's the point of running a lawsuit angle? It's possible -- and this is just speculation -- it's a rib on the UFC for the recent lawsuits filed by former and current fighters against the mixed martial arts organization.

Perhaps Edge & Christian will become regulars, if only for a few weeks. Or maybe the entire matter will be dropped in a week and quickly forgotten about.

Stay tuned.

So I guess he'll end his career in TNA. I wonder if he choose it or if WWE didn't want him and he settled.

The last time I read the dirtsheets about Angle, WWE did want to sign him back on a similar deal to what they currently have with Jericho, but he's not exactly in tip-top condition nowadays, so he probably chose TNA for that reason.

The reason why Randy Orton only worked short matches on the non-televised live events he did work this past weekend, and the reason why he didn

I was thinking, do you want to continue this thread or do a yearly one?

This has over 1m views now!

1.5m, even. I say let it continue to dominate. :p It makes sense doing a yearly thread for sports like F1, but here, it's always ongoing; same with MMA and D.S. doesn't do a yearly thread for that.

• Like 1

1.5m, even. I say let it continue to dominate. :p It makes sense doing a yearly thread for sports like F1, but here, it's always ongoing; same with MMA and D.S. doesn't do a yearly thread for that.

1.5m jeeze! Biggest thread on Neowin? :p

ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMN IT.

Also, happy new year everyone. I hope 2015 is a better year all around for all of you, and for the wrestling biz in general.

Should we make predictions?

By the end of 2015 TNA will be out of business :shifty:

GFW will be WWE's competitor!

• Like 1

To All a great 2015, its been a great year with lots of funny and intrestings posts. Hope 2015 Will ne as funny. Thnx, Kevin / Daddyrazzy