The Big Wrestling Thread!

Uh, I didn't think the Sting promo was THAT horrible. I mean let's be real, he obviously signed off on it, and there is probably more to it than just that one promo. Still, if you guys don't think Sting is going to win the title (he will lol) and then face HHH at WM for either his retirement match or one of his last matches ever - yeah. I'm calling that one right now.

IF he'll win the title, he'll loose it really fast. And there's no way he'll face HHH at WM again, that would be stupid and boring and something that fans don't want to see again. The next WM will be a "icon vs icon" match, long overdue. Sting vs. Taker, something that everyone wants to see.

IF he'll win the title, he'll loose it really fast. And there's no way he'll face HHH at WM again, that would be stupid and boring and something that fans don't want to see again. The next WM will be a "icon vs icon" match, long overdue. Sting vs. Taker, something that everyone wants to see.

Yeah, because WWE is so good at giving the fans what they want these days :)

I have been watching so much ROH recently, she's annoying but hot :rofl:

I can't wait for Cedric Alexander vs Moose again though (Moose isn't a great wrestler sadly)

There's an image floating around claiming to show Ambrose and Reigns' mystery partner for Night of Champions against The Wyatt Family; claims it briefly appeared on WWE.com, it's almost certainly an optimistic photoshop, but I'll spoiler tag it, anyway...

Baron-Corbin-wwe-Night-of-champions-2015

^^ I'd be happy if it were true.

Hopefully thats fake. He's even more dull than Roman.

Yeah the NXT crowd constantly chant "Boring" at him but there isn't much else on NXT for him to do really

There isn't anything for him to do because he's bad.

Yeah his squashes are bad, so much so they are boring. Was happy when Joe smashed him at Takeover

WWE officials really want to validate Eva Marie right now by making her NXT Women's Champion. The idea is that they can tell the story of Eva proving her critics wrong through hard work.

It looks like Bayley vs. Brooke could be set for a possible match at the October 7th Takeover event. Eva would start feuding with Bayley at the next set of tapings with a possible match at the NXT "Takeover: London" event in December. 

A three-way feud to carry them through December is planned also.

Z5hNxAV_zps14477c4b.gif 

There were people 'on' him? I mean, the 5 second matches were funny, but he has no in ring ability.

Nice coincidence that Damien posted that Eva Marie sorry; now that is what no in-ring ability looks like. Baron Corbin is like a ring general in comparison to Eva Marie.

They're really gonna have an impossible task on their hands if they wanna prove her critics wrong, especially after she proved them right on this week's NXT by forgetting to kick out of a bloody pinfall attempt! The crowd rightfully savaged her after that botch.

I was in two minds about going to NXT Takeover: London after seeing the ticket prices (pretty much identical to a regular WWE live show), but now that there's the potential of Bayley losing the women's title to Eva Marie there? ###### that.

As reported this weekend, WWE is teasing a six-man tag-team match with a mystery partner at the WWE Night Of Champions pay-per-view.

Originally, the man expected to fulfill the role as the third “mystery” member of the team of Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose to take on The Wyatt Family trio consisting of Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Braun Strowman, was “The Icon” Sting.

Instead, as noted in our original report, the leading candidate at this point as the mystery member of the Reigns-Ambrose team is none other than former Wyatt Family member Erick Rowan.

It should be noted that until further notice, this should be taken strictly as speculation at this point.

http://www.sescoops.com/original-plans-for-mystery-partner-in-night-of-champions-six-man-tag-team-match/

Wouldn't surprise me if they went down the predictable route (Erick Rowan).