The Big Wrestling Thread!

6 hours ago, jamwheat said:

Anybody else "pleased" Finn Balor is going to face Rollins?  Should be a good match.

IF FINN wins, but by WWE standards not likely going to happen just like they HYPED KO and nothing exciting for a long time.

They are Hellbent on Roman & Rollins & soon CENA.

On 7/26/2016 at 11:36 PM, jamwheat said:

Anybody else "pleased" Finn Balor is going to face Rollins?  Should be a good match.

Absolutely. It's been a good year for actual wrestling so far, and I think it's about to get a lot better. 

7 hours ago, timster said:

why are Facebook posts not showing up like Twitter posts do?

In the case of that post, it's because they've removed it, but yeah, I started running into that embedding issue earlier this week; with me, it'd be transparent and show only the text, no images or videos.

Smackdown.  2 diva matches, neither able to start.  Way to go.  Cena and Styles went on WAY to long, and I didn't get the after match "fight" at the end.  Guess I am getting to bored with it again.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jamwheat said:

Smackdown.  2 diva matches, neither able to start.  Way to go.  Cena and Styles went on WAY to long, and I didn't get the after match "fight" at the end.  Guess I am getting to bored with it again.

Yeah, I watched it earlier, and it definitely seems like it's quickly going back to being its usual boring self. On the bright side, regarding the women's matches that never even started, at least we were spared an Eva Marie match...

13680930_1175602015842240_15496744648068

10 hours ago, MightyJordan said:

Yeah, I watched it earlier, and it definitely seems like it's quickly going back to being its usual boring self. On the bright side, regarding the women's matches that never even started, at least we were spared an Eva Marie match...

I fully agree with that about being good not to see Eva wrestle.  Didn't even want to watch her walk down the isle.

10 hours ago, MightyJordan said:

REALLY looking forward to this!

• Like 1

Just heard about the latest episode of Talk Is Jericho; Matt Hardy's the guest, and he's in character. http://www.podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=593&pid=1666536 That's my morning sorted when I wake up! :laugh: 

I've also read that the phrase "Subterranean Lucha" is used (probably along with "Honourable Wrestling" and "The New Wrestling in Japan", plus a less-than-stellar critique of "that megalomaniac in New York, MeekMahan").

12 hours ago, LOC said:

Oh jeez, I HAVE to listen to that. Downloaded and queuing up for a wild ride baby! I wonder if Jericho calls BMH a stupid idiot at any point though...

He didn't; he was kind to him throughout, but it was still DELIGHTful!