The Big Wrestling Thread!

So I just used a secondary email to get a free month trial for the network (something I usually never do, since I basically cheated the system) again, and man they've certainly added some content to the network since the last time I used it (like 2 years ago around when it launched I think). The Table for 3 series is great. So are the collections they have, and all the NXT stuff obviously. And yes, I'll be watching some of the CBC shows because man that little 2 minute segment of that match looked crazy good.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, LOC said:

And yes, I'll be watching some of the CBC shows because man that little 2 minute segment of that match looked crazy good.

There's another ~15 minutes of that to look forward to. :p

On 8/8/2016 at 7:49 PM, episode said:

What exactly are you going to miss? Him saying 'feed me more'? 

I know right, if only he did moonsaults, or spent ten years on the indies, then my comment would be much more socially acceptable. Heaven forbid I recognise his charisma or remain impressed by his strength and have a subjective thought on the matter.

ANyway, elsewhere, Imagine the reaction of fans online if Cedric didn't get signed after that thumbs up from HHH. Such a great performance. 

• Like 2

Wait, they are putting Balor into the world title picture just like that? From NXT less than 6 weeks ago basically to world title shot? Not bad.

39 minutes ago, LOC said:

Wait, they are putting Balor into the world title picture just like that? From NXT less than 6 weeks ago basically to world title shot? Not bad.

Yeah, they threw him into it on his Raw debut.

• Like 2

Finally got around to watching RAW from lasts night (as I had to work), and Holy Shite I got goose-bumps from "The Demon King" entrance!  That for me was the highlight of Raw

1 hour ago, jamwheat said:

Finally got around to watching RAW from lasts night (as I had to work), and Holy Shite I got goose-bumps from "The Demon King" entrance!  That for me was the highlight of Raw

56 minutes ago, MightyJordan said:

to bad they didn't post the FULL entrance!  One writer suggested if done correctly, Balor and his Demon King could be "this generations Undertaker".  What do you think?  Hopefully, he will be done correctly (by RAW creative) and not crapped on like other NXT people.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2016 at 0:23 PM, DuckTale said:

I know right, if only he did moonsaults, or spent ten years on the indies, then my comment would be much more socially acceptable. Heaven forbid I recognise his charisma or remain impressed by his strength and have a subjective thought on the matter.

ANyway, elsewhere, Imagine the reaction of fans online if Cedric didn't get signed after that thumbs up from HHH. Such a great performance. 

Uh, I didn't say anything about flips. Not really a big 'flips' guy myself. But Ryback is not talented in the ring. He's big and he's strong. You know, Vince's typical guy. What has he ever done that was great? Or even very good? Does he love the business? Yes, he certainly does. But that doesn't mean he is talented. If his spot went to any of the recent male NXT call ups, then its a major upgrade.

23 minutes ago, jamwheat said:

to bad they didn't post the FULL entrance!  One writer suggested if done correctly, Balor and his Demon King could be "this generations Undertaker".  What do you think?  Hopefully, he will be done correctly (by RAW creative) and not crapped on like other NXT people.

Only problem with that is that Balor/Devitt is already 35 years old. Undertaker was 25 when he debuted in WWE. Hard to become as big as UT when he probably has 5 years max. 

3 hours ago, jamwheat said:

Someone doesn't watch NXT.

8 hours ago, jamwheat said:

Whenever he paints himself up it reminds me more of The Great Muta then anything else just due to him usually picking popular characters to base his paint schemes on while he was in NJPW.  The only thing Undertaker like would be him doing these big entrances just for big PPVs but I do not see him getting made up like that every Monday night just as his NXT run went where it was not that often.     

18 hours ago, episode said:

Only problem with that is that Balor/Devitt is already 35 years old. Undertaker was 25 when he debuted in WWE. Hard to become as big as UT when he probably has 5 years max. 

Someone doesn't watch NXT.

I *have* been watching NXT- and that "Demon" entrance gets me every time.  It is not over-used, so it is "special" each time it is brought out.