The Big Wrestling Thread!

I can just imagine all the sick storylines Vince is trying to come up with right now to take advantage of Darren Young. I mean if any of you follow Wrestlezone, and I'm sure a few of you do - you heard what Mark Madden said this weekend about what kind of stuff Vince is probably thinking. I sure as hell wouldn't put it past Vince to do anything at this point. Though it would have to be PG-contained which might be weird...

• Like 1

i tink cena's gonna loose to bryan, but randy will cash in, so they both will have a rematch, and begin a feud between bryan and cena

and christian will win or if he looses, wil demand "One more Match!"

i tink cena's gonna loose to bryan, but randy will cash in, so they both will have a rematch, and begin a feud between bryan and cena

and christian will win or if he looses, wil demand "One more Match!"

Cena will be dropping the belt because he's taking time off and will be having surgery.

also, Christian will lose, all upcoming Smackdown house shows are being promoted with WHC ADR defending against Christian

4/8 for me. Well, 4.5/8 as Ambrose pretty much won, he's still champion.

I think I can sum up my thoughts on what happened after the WWE title match with

HHH turning heel doesn't make much sense, and it makes even less sense when it does it to help Randy Orton of all people! The guy
, so what do you do? Help him win the title!

Alberto Del Rio was involved in a real-life brawl with Drew McIntyre at last night's WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view. 

At this time there isn't a lot of specifics on the incident, but apparently the two got into a scuffle at some point, and the fight resulted in noticeable damage to both men. 

WWE explain the black eye by saying it was a result of Christian hitting the Killswitch on Del Rio at Friday's SmackDown episode. However, the black eye on Del Rio was the direct result of the fight with McIntyre.

05e90f5e168e5db5c169ad361e411b85_500.jpg

Don't screw with Drew! ;)

4/8 for me. Well, 4.5/8 as Ambrose pretty much won, he's still champion.

I think I can sum up my thoughts on what happened after the WWE title match with this video. HHH turning heel doesn't make much sense, and it makes even less sense when it does it to help Randy Orton of all people! The guy RKOs your wife, so what do you do? Help him win the title!

Don't screw with Drew! ;)

According to F4WOnline.com, the very latest regarding the Alberto Del Rio/Drew McIntyre real-life fight is that it did not take place at SummerSlam, but rather at a local Irish pub on Saturday night.

It's being said that Del Rio got into a verbal confrontation with several of the patrons at the bar, which lead to the fight. McIntyre then jumped in to help Del Rio, but the two ended up getting beaten up pretty badly.

Following the altercation, Del Rio went back to the hotel and attempted to cover himself up so he wouldn't be spotted sporting black eyes, bruising and swelling. McIntyre was said to be banged up as well, but did not have as much facial damage as Del Rio did.

Turns out Drew didn't do it :p

I saw this coming (Orton/HHH)

Possible reunion of Evolution? HHH, Orton..........there were talks months ago about Batista coming back but isnt he doing MMA now?

8 seconds and now about 5 minutes...