The Big Wrestling Thread!

OMG sin cara botched, ref had to stop the match, he hurt his wrist. don't think it was scripted

OMG sin cara botched, ref had to stop the match, he hurt his wrist. don't think it was scripted

Typical Sin Cara... If i was vince i'd let his ass go for being such a liability

PWinsider reported on sin cara:

Sin Cara suffered what appeared to be broken fingers in his right hand hitting a dive to the outside on Alberto Del Rio during Raw.

Cara connected with the dive and immediately upon landing, called for the referee as several of his fingers were obviously out of place.

This is hardly a diagnosis but when I broke the metacarpals in my left hand, my fingers were in a similar position as Cara's fingers, so I wouldn't be shocked to hear he broke his metacarpals. If that is the case, he has surgery and a really grueling physical rehab ahead of him.

Once we hear the exact nature of the injury, we'll update.

wrestle zone:

According to a source within WWE, Sin Cara legitimately stopped his match on Raw tonight because he dislocated his finger.

We were told he's getting X-rays tomorrow, but we were also told he is the subject of more locker room heat with the talent than anyone else on the roster.

So many wrestlers are banged up from last night, and the source noted to WZ that every time Sin Cara is booked to lose a match his mood is awful, potentially making his work unfocused, and this has really buried him to everyone else.

So essentially, he's tired of jobbing, so he puts on half-arsed performances to show his disdain, leading to the vicious cycle of only being a jobber. Smart. (N) No wonder Del Rio went to town on him afterwards.

I'm sure there's a notorious wrestler who's done this before, but I can't put my finger on who...

1175642_376862895776440_195210014_n.jpg

This 100 times.

Look, the IWC loves to hate on Cena for his character. But it's creative, and WWE who keep him the same year after year. They don't want to lose the merch sales (which is totally understandable) and they don't want to lose the demographics he brings in. Cena CAN wrestle. How many 5 star matches has he had lately? That one at Summerslam, the one with CM Punk a couple of months ago, there was one with Ziggler and another with ADR awhile ago. But you know, he can't wrestle. I get the reasons, but I don't get the hate on the MAN. I guess I never will. Because I'm able to be logical and deduce things you know....properly and all - I guess the smart marks and IWC are just smarter than me and know Cena must be the devil or something.

• Like 5

During this Tuesday's WWE Smackdown and Main Event television taping, Sin Cara wrestled a dark match before the event, defeating Damien Sandow. Sin Cara had his hand taped up during the match, but it appears he won't be taking any more time off.