The Big Wrestling Thread!

Well, there goes another knockout. There's only five left in TNA now. :/

Bellator cut all of their female fighters. TNA will follow suite and a incredibly dumb MMA/Sports Entertainment hybrid will emerge in its place.

Bellator cut all of their female fighters. TNA will follow suite and a incredibly dumb MMA/Sports Entertainment hybrid will emerge in its place.

Sadly, I could believe that happening. :/ Spike TV are the ones keeping TNA alive, and yet they're also killing them by crossing them with Bellator.

599677_609399772431854_1697525875_n.jpg

28rino9.png

I knew this was going to happen once I saw the fast count at Night of Champions. Honestly, this whole "Daniel Bryan is not the face" storyline is getting old in my book.

PWInsider.com is reporting sources inside TNA are questioning whether or not Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan will survive in TNA if reports of the company taking Impact Wrestling off the road are in fact true.

Bischoff and Hogan lobbied to air Impact on Monday nights, which failed, then they lobbied to spend more money to make more money, which failed, and finally they were behind taking Impact out of Orlando and that too has failed.

The report notes that both Bischoff and Hogan's contracts are under evaluation just like everyone else in TNA, so it remains to be seen whether or not the two will be released if Impact is pulled from the road. Additionally, Hogan's current contract with TNA is set to expire in a few weeks, which could make things interesting.

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that there is talk of doing a match with The Shield vs. The Rhodes Family at Battleground. The Rhodes team would be made up of Goldust, Cody Rhodes and Dusty Rhodes. The E is still trying to decide if they want to use Dusty in the match though due to his age.