The Big Wrestling Thread!

UFC President Dana White appeared on Fox Sports' ?Crowd Goes Wild? where he was asked a question about WWE by a host. White was asked to finish the following sentence in a rapid fire question segment: ?The best thing about WWE is?.?

White responded, ?Um, I don?t hate the WWE. I think the WWE is one of those things you watch until you are like, 14 and then you move over to real fighting.?

http://www.ringsidenews.com/article/12501/dana-white-takes-shot-at-wwe-039-s-product/

WWE has re-hired Nick "Eugene" Dinsmore but now he will be working as a trainer. He's expected to report to the WWE Performance Center in Orlando soon.

Dinsmore was originally scheduled to report to work a few weeks ago but word going around this week is that he would start within the next two weeks. There's also talk that WWE may be looking to hire additional trainers.

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Ring of Honor Wrestling "DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR XI" FREE on iPPV Tonight

Ring of Honor is pleased to announce that ?Death Before Dishonor XI? will be streamed for FREE in real time this Friday evening, September 20th at 8:00 pm. In the tradition of the event, this too will go down in the history books! Tonight we will crown a brand new Ring of Honor World Champion as Kevin Steen takes on Michael Elgin and Adam Cole battles Tommaso Ciampa in a pair of semi-final match-ups! Later in the night, the winner of those two bouts will then collide with the winner being crowned new ROH World Champion! This event will only be broadcast live and will not be posted for playback.

Go Fight Live (GFL) has approached ROH to demonstrate its new and upgraded technology which promises to present a flawless stream for the viewing pleasure of ROH fans.

To watch ?Death Before Dishonor XI? just go to GFL.com for information and log in instructions.

Thanks for your support and we look forward to presenting one of this year?s premier Ring of Honor events absolutely FREE Tonight!!
Looks like I'll be staying up late tonight! :D I highly recommend you all do too if you're able to. :p

Here's the card for Death Before Dishonor XI. I'll throw in my predictions too...

Matches Signed:

ROH WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT FINALS
TBD vs. TBD
Former ROH World Champion, Jay Briscoe will present the new champion with the ROH Championship belt.

ROH WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT- SEMI FINAL MATCH
Adam Cole vs. "The Sicilian Psychopath" Tommaso Ciampa

ROH WORLD TITLE TOURNAMENT- SEMI FINAL MATCH
"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. "Mr. Wrestling" Kevin Steen

8-MAN TAG TEAM MATCH
reDRagon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish), Matt Taven & Michael Bennett w/ Truth Martini & Maria Kanellis vs. Adrenaline RUSH (ACH & Tadarius Thomas), Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander

Special Interview with BJ Whitmer

SPECIAL CHALLENGE MATCH
Ricky Marvin vs. Roderick Strong

IWGP JR. HEAVYWEIGHT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) vs. Forever Hooligans (Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov) ©

Silas Young vs. Jay Lethal

ALSO SIGNED TO APPEAR:
- OUTLAW INC (HOMICIDE & EDDIE KINGSTON)

I reckon Elgin's gonna walk away with the title. ;)

both main events for Battleground are set.

Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton for the vacant WWE Title

Rob Van Dam vs. Alberto Del Rio for WHC

Battleground now has an alternate name: D?j? Vu.

...I was too tired to stay up to watch Death Before Dishonor XI. Turned out to be lucky, as ROH's tradition with iPPVs seemed to continue (at least according to Rappy over on Twitter)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RRkwDFT2yQ

It'll be a cold day in hell before ROH does an iPPV with no issues. :p

ROH is owned by a huge multimedia company and continually has issues with their iPPVs.
CZW streams events from the owner's grandmother's garden and has no issues whatsoever.

According to PWInsider.com, Dixie Carter's heel promo on Impact this week is supposed to be the starting point of TNA moving forward very differently in a creative direction.

For those who haven't seen it...