The Big Wrestling Thread!

It's being reported that WWE has plans in place for a Roman Reigns babyface turn in the near future, and it could be sooner rather than later as the company views Reigns as the newest golden boy of WWE.

As seen on Raw this week, WWE did nothing with Reigns in a heel fashion other than put him in a position where his spear on Big Show would get a big pop from the crowd.

Start preparing for the end of The Shield, guys.

According to PWInsider.com, Triple H was furious at the end of Raw this week, and was said to have "blown a gasket" during the main event segment of the show.

It took place when the show went to commercial just after The Shield came out, and during the break HHH was seen by fans in attendance dropping the "F bomb" and arguing with someone on the headset at the announce table.

Reportedly, the segment was going long, so someone in the back, likely either Kevin Dunn or Vince McMahon, sent The Shield out so the show could cut to commercial break, and this upset Triple H because the trio came out before Big Show could be told that he was indeed going to get a WWE Title shot at Survivor Series. The entire main event segment is the reason why Raw went about 5 to 6 minutes long on Monday night.

Professional wrestler Big E Langston revealed today that his mysterious middle initial, E, which has been a topic of debate among his friends and fans, actually denotes his cup size.

?Yeah, I wear a size 38-E bra,? Langston admitted.

?When you?ve got plump knockers like mine, you really need support or else your back will start aching.?

Langston confessed that he initially didn?t want people to know he wears a brassiere for his oversized mammaries, but has recently come to grips with ample bust  and tantalizing cleavage.

He says he still feels a little awkward, however, when images of his so-called ?nipple slips? get posted on adult-oriented websites.

Asked how many brassieres he has in his wardrobe, Langston simply replied: ?I need five.?

http://www.kayfabenews.com/langston-admits-the-e-in-his-name-denotes-cup-size/

:rofl:

Daniel Bryan's WWE future might not be what many fans were hoping for, if PWInsider's latest reports are true. Mike Johnson of PWInsider is reporting that Daniel Bryan's run as a top star and main eventer might be coming to an end as he's taking some of the blame for the low buyrates during his short run in that position. 

The feeling in WWE is that Daniel Bryan simply isn't a "larger than life" character fans are ultimately looking for, and that his best position is in the mid-card having great matches. 

To the contrary, however, The Big Show's recent push is reportedly a result of WWE wanting bigger guys back in the spotlight. It's the reason he has moved into the main event program with Randy Orton and the McMahons and why guys like Luke Harper and Great Khali have been given more TV time as of late.

Next main event star...

CuQfY9I.gif

And the news gets worse...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Kassius Ohno, perhaps better known as Chris Hero from his days on the independent scene, has been released by WWE, according to reports from both PW Insider and the Wrestling Observer.

This news sucks. I, like many of you, were hoping he would be a new member of The Shield one day. Unfortunately, it is not to be. At least he'll be back on the indie scene sooner rather than later. In fact, he already has multiple dates announced, including a booking with Pro Wrestling Guerilla in December and a match with Hurricane Helms for PWS in New Jersey on Nov. 16.

Ohno will be back working under his old Hero name.