The Big Wrestling Thread!

After watching Hunter's DVD, I decided to watch WWE again. Watched Battleground, and read this thread from page 700 :P

The last PPV I watched was Summerslam '08. How do you guys keep up after missing out on the storylines for years (who have been on this kind of phases?) I only watched Taker matches during those years.

Hopefully, by the end of Taker's career, we get to see something similar to Hunter's DVD (haven't watched HBK's), I would love to see Taker's perspective on his character.

Btw, it's good to see Goldust performing. Also, who are supposed to be the heels on the Divas? I kind of enjoyed the Aj-Brie match on Battleground. Planning to watch HIAC this weekend before Survivor Series.

Edit: Oops. Didn't realize it will double post. Sorry. I thought I was editing. :P

Also, who are supposed to be the heels on the Divas?

Honestly, I think even WWE's stopped keeping track there. The 7-on-7 Survivor Series match they booked is just the ones on Total Divas vs. everyone else. Essentially the entire Divas roster in once match...

_LIGHT_MATCHES_SurvivorSeries_7on7_C-hom

...ok, almost all of them; just looked on WWE.com and they list 18 WWE Divas at the moment, but that includes Lilian Garcia (ring announcer), Renee Young (interviewer), and Vickie Guerrero (no, RAW doesn't count :p ). The only active Diva missing from the match is Layla.

What I find sad looking at the state of women's wrestling on both sides is TNA's female roster isn't even half as big as WWE's now (7 at the moment, with ring announcer Christy Hemme, and Taryn Terrell on maternity leave). :/