The Big Wrestling Thread!

As previously reported, WWE officials are apparently very high on Summer Rae. In addition to Summer, it is being said that WWE is going to put heavy focus on attempting to elevate the status of both Roman Reigns and Big E. Langston in 2014.

Who's looking forward to Survivor Series?

Not me. I can't believe they're charging ?15 for it over here. I may be getting ahead of myself here, but I bet TNA's Turning Point episode of Impact Wrestling this week will probably seem better. :/

Still, predictions time...

20131121_SurvivorSeries_kickoff-C-homepa

Kofi.

20131121_LIGHT_MATCHES_SurvivorSeries_7o

The ones on Total Divas. Can't really say "the ones who can't wrestle", as Natalya's with them (and Aksana and Alicia Fox aren't).

20131120_SurvivorSeries_LIGHT_IC_homepag

Big E wins by nipslip.

20131121_HandicapMatch_LIGHT_SurvivorSer

Your traditional Survivor Series match, ladies and gentlemen! I'll give the W to Rhodes, Usos & Rey-Rey (with the latter probably scoring the final fall).

20131121_LIGHT_SurvivorSeries_tagmatch_b

Siding with the indies. ;)

20131121_SurvivorSeries_cena-delrio_LIGH

#CenaWinsLOL

20131121_SurvivorSeries_Orton_Show_LIGHT

Anyone else miss that version of his theme?

So, they seem to be pulling a 5-on-1 with Roman Reigns as the 1, eh? Goldust is doing good for quite possibly his last run.

Edit: spoke too soon :p

Edit 2: Good start for SS but this seem to be the match that is expected to be good, though. Terrific night for Reigns.

Big E Langston over Curtis Axel

Team Natalya over Team AJ Lee

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan over Wyatt Family

John Cena over Alberto Del Rio

Randy Orton over Big Show

I left out the matches that have already happened, because well, they already happened. lol

WWE Senior Producer John Laurinaitis made an appearance at Survivor Series during an on-air ad with R-Truth, Santino Marella, Los Matadores, and Fandango for WWE Power Slammers, a children's toy

My interest with WWE is dwindling at a level that's speechless and indescribable. Simply put, skipping survivor series for the first time.

You didn't miss much. The way things go with WWE, you'll see at least half on the ppv a few times Raw

My interest with WWE is dwindling at a level that's speechless and indescribable. Simply put, skipping survivor series for the first time.

Me too. It's gotten to the point where i forgot that a major PPV like Survivor Series is even on!