The Big Wrestling Thread!

Have to say i'm liking the direction TNA is starting to go. It seems like now that Hogan and Bischoff are gone, some of the more awful angles are being given the boot fairly swiftly.  Aces & 8's gone (thank god), Magnus getting a bit of a push (absurd he was getting so under utilised before), looks like Joseph Park is going to be gone to be replaced by Abyss, and some more light hearted angles coming in.

Seems like they are actively trying to distance themselves from some of the dire mess Hogan and Bischoff rolled out.

• Like 1

In what could be a hint at the next WWE title feud, Henry is currently scheduled to wrestle Randy Orton at WWE live events in December. WWE?s preview for tonight?s RAW questions who Mark Henry will set his sights on next after disposing of Ryback at Survivor Series.

What Happened After the Show?

After tonight's Survivor Series pay-per-view went off the air, John Cena came down to challenge Randy Orton to a champion vs. champion match for the live crowd, but the Viper declined. Kane attempted to confront Cena, but Triple H called him off. This upset Kane, and Randy Orton had to get involved before he chokeslammed the WWE COO. Cena then took turns taunting the various members of The Authority, including Vince McMahon, who made his return in the dark off-camera segment, but they kept each other from getting into the ring against the world champion. John Cena thanked his hometown crowd and sent the TD Garden home happy.

Other Survivor Series Notes
  • The former WWE Executive Vice President of Talent Relations, and Raw General Manager John "Mr. Excitement" Laurinaitis made a brief cameo in a backstage segment that also included R-Truth, Los Matadores, Fandango and Santino Marella.

• As the announce team clarified, a big mistake was made during the 7-on-7 Divas match at Survivor Series. While Natalya was announced as the "sole survivor", making Divas Champion AJ Lee tap out to the Sharpshooter, technically Nikki Bella had not been eliminated. Michael Cole corrected the error later in the broadcast.

?

• Ricardo Rogdriguez, who has been largely absent from WWE television since the departure of part-time star Rob Van Dam, joined the Spanish broadcast team for tonight's pay-per-view. This marks the second month that WWE has brought a little extra flavor to the Hispanic commentary booth, as Rey Mysterio was the special guest at WWE Hell in a Cell.

Hello,

I was thinking to myself: If I had to watch a match forever and I had to choose between Randy Show and the Divas tag match (on a wrestling level, not ###### and asses) I would choose the divas match.

BTW, Cole commented something a long the lines of "Reigns showing respect for Rey". Maybe its time for Reigns push that was rumored.

They're setting up the title unification already. Hopefully, it will not be as early as TLC. I think 3 weeks will be too small for building up that match.

well, it's set. TLC match to unify the titles at TLC