The Big Wrestling Thread!

Hmm, sounds possible. I'm thinking by that lineup there, Wade Barrett might join them and lead/guide them.

I hope not, he's done his time for stable when he was Nexus and Corre

that would be cool to see and would prove he's the biggest dog in the yard! :D

How would it prove that? How many people have picked up Show? Goldberg used to suplex him all the time (granted Show/The Giant was lighter then). Even Punk has put him on his shoulders, and Cena does it with no effort. Its a different lift for Ryback, but its no more impressive than Sheamus giving Show White Noise.

Since Kevin Nash is on a legend's contract and hasn't done anything lately, why would he suddenly appear at NXT with The Shield? Could it be that he's going to manage them ala Ted DiBiase? :shifty:

http://www.wrestling...ive-event-note/

Nash lives in Florida. Maybe he's just making an appearance unrelated to 'The Shield'.

Managing the Shield? Watch that hip!

Quad.

tumblr_m8xo2viuHY1rvjjfeo1_400.png

Thomas Latimer, who appears as Kenneth Cameron for WWE's developmental promotion, NXT, was arrested late Thanksgiving Eve in St. Petersburg, Florida, on charges of battery on a law enforcement officer and disorderly intoxication. He was taken into custody to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office and released on $5,100 bail, with the battery charge costing $5,000 and the disorderly intoxication charge costing $100.

This is not Latimer's first run-in with the law. He was arrested on January 29, 2011 in Hillsbourgh, Florida, on charges of driving under the influence.

It would appear that WWE cut ties with Latimer following his arrest. His profile has been removed from the roster page of the developmental promotion's official website, fcwwrestling.info.

Latimer, who is 26-years-old and hails from Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England, joined WWE two years ago. He has been tag teaming with Conor O'Brian as of late, with the duo known as The Ascension.

darn that team had potential!

tumblr_m8xo2viuHY1rvjjfeo1_400.png

throw away a career for some drinks. yeah sounds worth it. What a moron.

(probably posted)

Yep. ;)

Indeed. :/ Ideally, they'd draft in someone else to replace Kenneth Cameron, and team Paige up with them as well. I doubt it'll happen though.

Botchamania 219 is up. It got instantly blocked on YouTube, so it's up on DailyMotion (which, annoyingly, can't be embedded on this site): http://www.dailymoti...mania-219_sport

So, this week on Impact Wrestling, TNA announced the location for Lockdown: the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas on March 10th 2013. That place has a typical 65,000 capacity, so it looks like TNA's finally going big! :)

So, this week on Impact Wrestling, TNA announced the location for Lockdown: the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas on March 10th 2013. That place has a typical 65,000 capacity, so it looks like TNA's finally going big! :)

only 5000 show up lol

Theres no way they get 65000 people with the way TNA charges for tickets.

Most people have been joking they wouldn't get 65k even if the tickets were free. Apparently the ticket prices are starting at $15. Pretty good starting price for a major PPV from the 2nd-biggest promotion in America.

I reckon they'll get over 10,000, but not more than 20,000.

Most people have been joking they wouldn't get 65k even if the tickets were free. Apparently the ticket prices are starting at $15. Pretty good starting price for a major PPV from the 2nd-biggest promotion in America.

I reckon they'll get over 10,000, but not more than 20,000.

That would look embarrassing even for 20,000 :/

That would look embarrassing even for 20,000 :/

True, but it is TNA we're talking about. This will be the first time they've tried putting on a show in a place of such capacity. Their highest-capacity show to date was Slammiversary this year: 5,500.

True, but it is TNA we're talking about. This will be the first time they've tried putting on a show in a place of such capacity. Their highest-capacity show to date was Slammiversary this year: 5,500.

then really they should got for a 10,000 capacity arena and try to fill that and if they did move up to 20,000 etc...for a 60,000 odd arena and only 20,000 odd filled it will look embarrassingly empty

245dj83.jpg

then really they should got for a 10,000 capacity arena and try to fill that and if they did move up to 20,000 etc...for a 60,000 odd arena and only 20,000 odd filled it will look embarrassingly empty

Well, according to Wikipedia, it's downsized to about 20,000 for basketball games; they simply curtain off the the upper sections. I'm guessing they're just going to go with a similar layout, and if by surprise, there's actually a bigger demand, they'll just open up other sections.

I've read another possible reason why they're suddenly going big: WWE doesn't have a PPV in March, so they're looking to capitalise on that gap.

I really do hope this works for them; if it does, it'd be great for the whole sport; it'd mean TNA's actually made it big (even if it's just for one night), and WWE may take notice and step up their game.

21699_475696109136115_1898765503_n.jpg

Oh, Rappy will love this...

245dj83.jpg

so john cena got the silicone and bryan danielson got the flat one?

• Like 1