The Big Wrestling Thread!

Hello,

NTttN6L.gif

Your obsession with AJ is starting to be unhealthy :p

Besides that, everytime we see AJ's picture here, it gets repetitive and old.....kinds reminds me of something....

5oazyb.png

So like are they just keeping one title? I thought last week on Raw it was "the last time we're gonna see these two titles together"

Glad they didnt go with the WWE Unified Championship as a name its horrendous

Hello,

So like are they just keeping one title? I thought last week on Raw it was "the last time we're gonna see these two titles together"

Glad they didnt go with the WWE Unified Championship as a name its horrendous

WWE World Heavyweight championship isnt too original either...

Here is a timeline:

WWE_world_title_lineage.jpeg

Hey Rappy, I'd really appreciate it if you posted some HAWT GIFs of the male wrestlers in provocative positions. All this female exploitation makes me yearn for male on male flesh action.

Hey Rappy, I'd really appreciate it if you posted some HAWT GIFs of the male wrestlers in provocative positions. All this female exploitation makes me yearn for male on male flesh action.

That can be arranged...throw some names out there :p

15qyz9y.gif

According to PWInsider.com, with regards to Shawn Michaels potentially coming out of retirement and working one more match, the ball is said to be completely in his court, as WWE wants him to return for a bout at WrestleMania 30.

Despite WWE teasing friction between HBK, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan on TV during HBK's last few appearances, there is said to be no talk of HBK facing Punk at WrestleMania, or HBK teaming up with anyone to face the team of Punk and Daniel Bryan at the event.

It's being said that if HBK does indeed agree to work one more match, WWE wants it to be a singles match against Daniel Bryan at WrestleMania 30. Additionally, it's being said WWE only wants HBK to wrestle one more match, as opposed to making a "return."

The reason why the company booked the CM Punk/HBK confrontation on Raw this week was so that they could save the Triple H/CM Punk confrontation for later.

Lastly, it's being said that even if HBK decides against returning to the ring for one more match, we can expect to see him a lot more on WWE TV heading into the WrestleMania season.

On last week?s episode of WWE RAW prior to TLC, WWE touted that it would be the last time fans would see the WWE Championship and the World Heavyweight titles together. On this week?s show, Randy Orton surprisingly sported both the WWE Championship and the World Heavyweight titles with him for his Champion of Champions ceremony, as well as other segments throughout the show.

According to sources in WWE, it was a last minute decision to have Orton carry the World Heavyweight title on Monday?s show. In the near future, the WWE Championship belt introduced by The Rock earlier this year will be used as the sole WWE World Heavyweight title.

As noted on Monday, WWE added the World Heavyweight title to the ?Retired Championships? section of WWE.com.

There we go then. Bye bye, Big Gold Belt.