The Big Wrestling Thread!

Also, it makes sense for Kane to end the streak.

Storyline yes, but who does that benefit and why?  They have no idea what to do with Kane and whole he's a good wrestler, he's never going to be a headline star.

Personally, I would murder to see Bryan end it.

Storyline yes, but who does that benefit and why?  They have no idea what to do with Kane and whole he's a good wrestler, he's never going to be a headline star.

Personally, I would murder to see Bryan end it.

Also, Kane is at the end of his career as well.

There are two options for someone to end the streak: Someone young and Cena.

And if it was Cena, I'd have him turn heel to beat him.

If it was a young guy, they'd have to be 100% can't miss. Like Lesnar was. Only guy currently on the roster I can think of is Big E. He's 27, which isn't THAT young, but its young enough to give him a good 10+ years as 'The Man Who Ended The Streak'.

That was a good segment, but it did expose the weakness in going back to pre-taping Impact Wrestling, seeing as AJ's wrestling in ROH tonight against Roderick Strong.

99% sure that's a fake. Not that it matters at all ;)

Yeah, it's either fake, her account was hacked, or CM Punk's teaching her how to troll. ;)

As we have been reporting, several ideas have been discussed in WWE for "Rowdy" Roddy Piper at WrestleMania 30, and the latest idea being pitched would see John Cena working with Hulk Hogan and Piper in the main event. Match ideas include Hogan teaming with Cena to face Piper and another heel, Hogan and Piper teaming together to face The Real Americans, or, Piper vs Hogan in a singles Legends Match.

It's being said that Piper himself pitched the idea of him teaming with another heel to face the team of Hogan and Cena, as that would play off the WrestleMania 1 main event of Hogan and Mr. T vs Piper and Paul Orndorff.