The Big Wrestling Thread!

File this one under ?NOT Best For Business? - TNA is being forced to take Impact Wrestling back on the road because all of the sound stages at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida are booked up through the end of 2014.

Back in November, TNA announced that Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida would once again be the home of Impact Wrestling, the company?s new training center and the hub of their new Impact 365 social media campaign. They taped several shows at a new Universal Studios sound stage in December and are scheduled to tape the next batch of Impact shows later this month from Huntsville, Alabama (including the live ?Genesis? special) before heading to the UK for another round of tapings. It was expected that they?d be returning to Orlando after the UK tour.

This is going to result in TNA incurring very high costs until they can find a new regular venue for their flagship show.

I was preparing the headdesk gif for this, but while it's not "best for business", it will be at least best for the show. The crowds at Universal Studios are awful; the NXT Arena has a better crowd atmosphere and that's in a bloody university! Taking it back on the road will mean better crowds and ergo, a better show. Maybe they should just forget about trying to head back when the bookings free up and find somewhere new to reside; somewhere where they have a bigger following. They're more popular in Texas, and hell, that's where TNA's owners (Panda Energy) are. There's obviously other places where they're more popular (here in the UK, for example), but they'll obviously want to stay in the US.

I was preparing the headdesk gif for this, but while it's not "best for business", it will be at least best for the show. The crowds at Universal Studios are awful; the NXT Arena has a better crowd atmosphere and that's in a bloody university! Taking it back on the road will mean better crowds and ergo, a better show. Maybe they should just forget about trying to head back when the bookings free up and find somewhere new to reside; somewhere where they have a bigger following. They're more popular in Texas, and hell, that's where TNA's owners (Panda Energy) are. There's obviously other places where they're more popular (here in the UK, for example), but they'll obviously want to stay in the US.

Impact needs to be live again. I actually quite enjoyed it when it was live.

• Like 1

Impact needs to be live again. I actually quite enjoyed it when it was live.

Definitely. (Y) Annoying that over the past couple of months, the live episodes of Impact have been essentially relegated to the specials that were formerly PPVs of their own. Thankfully the next one (Genesis) is only 11 days away. Then the next one a fortnight later when they tour the UK; it's in Scotland, so it should be a good'un. :P

I do not like what they did to Bryan's character by him joining the Wyatt clan. He's the most over wrestler in recent memory and what do they do? They pretty much kill that by having him turn heal essentially. I don't get it. Stupid!!!

I also don't get why The Miz has gone from being a WWE Champion and a good one at that. I enjoyed his reign. To doing dark matches. WTF happened?!?!

We need more Ziggler and Miz and less Ryback and Curtis Axel.

• Like 2

I was hoping that Daniel Bryan would be joining the Wyatt's to destroy them from the inside, perhaps. If they keep him in that group, they are making a huge mistake. He makes a ton of money for them in merchandise sales (like John Cena).