The Big Wrestling Thread!

I think we can tell them apart now :rofl:

1391198676.jpg

Certainly can, one has sunglasses on her head.  And the other has some tattoos. :D

I think we can tell them apart now :rofl:

1391198676.jpg

Nicole is wearing green. Brie is wearing blue.

both their knees look pretty roughed up ... you know what I mean. side note, i'm horrible lol

Yeah he recently started the page, could be comic gold!

So long as he doesn't keep deleting them like he does with his tweets. :P

According to F4WOnline.com, a letter was sent in by a current WWE star to be published in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, and the wrestler requested that the Newsletter keep him or her anonymous. The letter reads as follows:

"Internet is so funny. You all read the sites so you all should know the 'plans' for Mania. None of those plans have Bryan in a title match so the internet exploding at the end of the show is beyond laughable. Plus dont hate on Rey, he didn't book himself as #30. The way most of you were acting the company should have called an audible and put Brooklyn Brawler as #30 just to ###### you off even more. over 50,000 mania tix sold and a network that will change your life for ever is about to launch, so just relax and enjoy the product the company gives you. By the way, didn't you all s?t on the wwe for the Sept ? Nov ppvs last year and said you were done, but turned around to watch/buy the Rumble? Pittsburgh you were an awesome crowd and it was an honor to be in your building last night."

It was announced at today's WWE live event in Kansas City, MO that John Cena was injured and wouldn't be there. Cena was slated to face WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton in the main event. WrestlingINC.com reader @GrimmsonMask noted that Orton mentioned an eye injury. Daniel Bryan then came to the ring and challenged Orton to a steel cage match for later in the show.

Fans were given until the end of the second match to receive refunds. Cena worked last night's WWE live event in Orlando, defeating Orton via disqualification.

CM Punk was also originally advertised for the event before he quit last week. Sheamus filled in for Punk, teaming with The Usos to face The Shield.