wrestling

17532 replies to this topic

#8446 Scorbing

Scorbing

Halo Master

• 6,520 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 2

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:54

Fandango, the WWE's first gay wrestler. What an epic fail this dude is going to be. Lord have mercy. Whoever came up with the idea of this character should be shot. I am watching him on RAW right now and the audience did not like this dude at all. He sucks.

#8447 +timster

timster

Neowinian Senior

• 2,595 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 4 7.1.2 jb/ul

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:09

Fandango, the WWE's first gay wrestler. What an epic fail this dude is going to be. Lord have mercy. Whoever came up with the idea of this character should be shot. I am watching him on RAW right now and the audience did not like this dude at all. He sucks.

Billy and Chuck disagree with that statement

#8448 wasd-

wasd-

Neowinian

• 169 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:52

He must say "I am Re-tar-ded"...

#8449 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

Neowinian Senior

• 15,948 posts
  • Phone: Google Nexus 5 32GB

Posted 05 March 2013 - 19:55

I was going to say despite how bad the Fandango gimmick is, at least Johnny Curtis is putting 100% into it. And then on RAW, halfway through his promo, he just gives up on the voice. :p

Meanwhile...
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8450 pes2013

pes2013

Neowinian

• 881 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 00:19

Or, seeing as tonight's RAW is an old-school version (so it'll hopefully be a good one), it could be a case of past vs. present. Punk mocks the stars of the past, then *BONG*...

We should starting betting :p

The streak vs the exstreak. I dont know; Give that "one" to punk?....He already did the piledriver fiasco....

#8451 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

Neowinian Senior

• 15,948 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 00:28

We should starting betting :p

The streak vs the exstreak. I dont know; Give that "one" to punk?....He already did the piledriver fiasco....

I can't decide on who to go for. On the one hand, it's Undertaker. He always wins at WM. However, he's said before that he doesn't care if the streak ends, and if it is going to get ended, Punk's one of the best candidates around to end it. It'd propel him from superstar to legend just like that. If he was still WWE Champion, I would definitely side with Punk, as it'd be the perfect way to do it. But obviously, they went for money grab part two...

#8452 pes2013

pes2013

Neowinian

• 881 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 00:38

I can't decide on who to go for. On the one hand, it's Undertaker. He always wins at WM. However, he's said before that he doesn't care if the streak ends, and if it is going to get ended, Punk's one of the best candidates around to end it. It'd propel him from superstar to legend just like that. If he was still WWE Champion, I would definitely side with Punk, as it'd be the perfect way to do it. But obviously, they went for money grab part two...

The company would give it to Cena before Punk IMO. Punk is without a doubt one of the best wrestlers in and out of the ring, with or without a mic.

More predictions:

Triple H vs Brock Lesner (I know a complete surprise noone is waiting for)
Mark Henry vs Ryback (I just want to see if Ryback can actually lift Mark; He failed to lift a big man on more than one occasion)
The Shield vs Orton, Sheamus, and Show
Cesaro vs Miz
No idea what they are going to do with Barrett unless they make the Shield match a handicap match and put Sheamus against Barrett
Some stupid match for Kane/Bryan
Is there even a women's division anymore???

#8453 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

Neowinian Senior

• 15,948 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:10

The company would give it to Cena before Punk IMO. Punk is without a doubt one of the best wrestlers in and out of the ring, with or without a mic.

More predictions:

Triple H vs Brock Lesner (I know a complete surprise noone is waiting for)
Mark Henry vs Ryback (I just want to see if Ryback can actually lift Mark; He failed to lift a big man on more than one occasion)
The Shield vs Orton, Sheamus, and Show
Cesaro vs Miz
No idea what they are going to do with Barrett unless they make the Shield match a handicap match and put Sheamus against Barrett
Some stupid match for Kane/Bryan
Is there even a women's division anymore???

Triple H vs. Lesnar, Ryback vs. Mark Henry, and The Shield vs. Orton, Sheamus & Show are pretty much a given. As for the rest, yeah, it'll probably Cesaro vs. Miz yet again; they seem to have a thing of dragging out rivalries long after they've got stale (see Alberto Del Rio vs. Big Show). Wade Barrett, I reckon he'll be dropping the IC title to Bo Dallas at WrestleMania. Team Hell No, I wouldn't be surprised if they lose the tag titles and break up before WM. And yep, Divas division stll exists; they were all out during Mae Young's (brief) birthday celebration. :p It seems to be building up towards Kaitlyn defending against Layla. Maybe Layla's gonna turn heel.

#8454 +timster

timster

Neowinian Senior

• 2,595 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 4 7.1.2 jb/ul

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:19

Paul Bearer -- the spooky WWE manager who helped introduce The Undertaker -- died Tuesday evening at the age of 58 ... this according to the WWE.

Bearer -- real name "Bill" Moody -- joined the WWE in 1990 ... playing the role of a creepy funeral director who managed various wrestling stars ... including Undertaker, Kane, Rick Rude, Vader and Mankind.

The details surrounding Bearer's death are unclear -- but he reportedly suffered from serious health problems over the past decade ... including morbid obesity and gallbladder issues.

R.I.P.

The WWE released a statement saying ... "WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of William Moody, aka Paul Bearer."

"Moody made his WWE debut in 1991 as the manager of The Undertaker and went on to become a memorable part of WWE over the course of the next 20 years. Our deepest condolences go out to Moody’s family, friends and fans."

http://www.tmz.com/2...ies-bill-moody/
http://www.wwe.com/i...passes-26096670

#8455 pes2013

pes2013

Neowinian

• 881 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:28

Triple H vs. Lesnar, Ryback vs. Mark Henry, and The Shield vs. Orton, Sheamus & Show are pretty much a given. As for the rest, yeah, it'll probably Cesaro vs. Miz yet again; they seem to have a thing of dragging out rivalries long after they've got stale (see Alberto Del Rio vs. Big Show). Wade Barrett, I reckon he'll be dropping the IC title to Bo Dallas at WrestleMania. Team Hell No, I wouldn't be surprised if they lose the tag titles and break up before WM. And yep, Divas division stll exists; they were all out during Mae Young's (brief) birthday celebration. :p It seems to be building up towards Kaitlyn defending against Layla. Maybe Layla's gonna turn heel.

I dont watch Smackdown so I have no idea what happens on that show (maybe why the Bo Dallas statement, I thought that rivalary simply died).

Maybe team Hell No fighst each other, winner chooses his own partner and thats it. Although, they do make a entertaing mic team.

Wait....there is a women's champion?!?!?!?! (sarcastic)

Also which match will have a gimmick and what gimmick? I see them doing No DQ between HHH and Lesner although they could do a match we havent seen in some time: First Blood (with pinfall, as it has been presented as Lesner can cut anyone open with one elbow). I think Cena was involved in the last one.

Paul Bearer -- the spooky WWE manager who helped introduce The Undertaker -- died Tuesday evening at the age of 58 ... this according to the WWE.

Bearer -- real name "Bill" Moody -- joined the WWE in 1990 ... playing the role of a creepy funeral director who managed various wrestling stars ... including Undertaker, Kane, Rick Rude, Vader and Mankind.

The details surrounding Bearer's death are unclear -- but he reportedly suffered from serious health problems over the past decade ... including morbid obesity and gallbladder issues.

R.I.P.

The WWE released a statement saying ... "WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of William Moody, aka Paul Bearer."

"Moody made his WWE debut in 1991 as the manager of The Undertaker and went on to become a memorable part of WWE over the course of the next 20 years. Our deepest condolences go out to Moody’s family, friends and fans."

http://www.tmz.com/2...ies-bill-moody/
http://www.wwe.com/i...passes-26096670

Wow....Im actually saddened by this news. I thought that since Heyman still seems to be involved with Punk, it would only be right for Bearer to come back for Wrestlemania but now we see he wont.

Always gave Kane/Undertaker's image a "extra edge".

#8456 Victor Rambo

Victor Rambo

Neowinian Senior

• 6,557 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:01

RIP Paul Bearer :(

#8457 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

Neowinian Senior

• 15,948 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 13:06

Man, that's such a shock. :( It would have been great to see him by Undertaker's side at WrestleMania this year, but alas, fate had other ideas...

RIP, Paul Bearer.

#8458 Scorbing

Scorbing

Halo Master

• 6,520 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 2

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:04

I just found this. A little old but still awesome. Very, very cool of Triple-H to do this for this fan. Very nice.

#8459 MightyJordan

MightyJordan

Neowinian Senior

• 15,948 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:30

Posted Image

#8460 mattygdot

mattygdot

Neowinian

• 127 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 13:16

Not that they would do this however Taker, Punk... 2 out of 3 falls. This way it could be tied 1 fall a piece and Taker win to keep the streak alive but Punk then goes down as the only man to gain a pinfall/submission on Taker at Wrestlemania.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!