The Big Wrestling Thread!

A 24/7 video streaming service ? offering thousands of professional wrestling matches, interviews and documentaries ? is now available for free through something called YouTube.

One might be inclined to call YouTube a kind of ?WWE Network,? due to the vast repository of World Wrestling Entertainment content available on the service.

Launched in 2005, the service provides users with free, anytime/anywhere access to a wealth of pro wrestling material, from past pay-per-view events to great moments from promotions including ECW, WCW, and AWA.

The service requires no sign-up or monthly fee, as well as the option to comment on and share videos through social media, making it a highly popular destination for wrestling fans.

?YouTube has so much wrestling stuff, it?s literally, like, over the top,? enthused one fan in an online forum. ?I could spend every minute of my life watching wrestling on there and still never run out of things to see.?

The service is so widely available and popular, wrestling fans would be crazy to invest money in any other video-streaming provider.

http://www.kayfabenews.com/wwe-network-available-via-free-online-service-called-youtube/ :laugh:

the WWE Network launched at 8am EST, an hour earlier than advertised. I just got my account. I'm in Canada

payment methods are credit card and PayPal, I used a Canadian paypal account.

I'm watching ECW Barely Legal '97

btw, i'm using UnoTelly as my DNS provider. I imagine a US VPN would also work for those outside of the USA

Excellent! You confirmed a question I had!

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

And my favourite tweet of the night...

:rofl:

For those who don't get it,

it's

• Like 1

Who is that?  If it's a diva, I don't watch that - but damn she is my idea of beauty!

She was a fan the camera turned to after Orton won. Could be the new version of "Angry Miz Girl". :P

• Like 1

Who is that?  If it's a diva, I don't watch that - but damn she is my idea of beauty!

A random audience member, got my attention I went back and paused :p

240220141393271597.png

to bad i can't get it here in belgium :(

You can with a bit of trickery. OSW Review's posted a good guide to it all as well as a brief summary of the network...

1960834_749301478422789_919753900_o.jpg

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE WWE NETWORK!

? These pics are from Vince's introduction, and the Benoit & Over The Edge 99 disclaimers. OTE has ~12 minutes cut.

NON-AMERICANS: You can sign up from OUTSIDE THE US!
? Create a new account http://network.wwe.com/ (don't use FB/Twitter)
? Use your own paypal account ($9.99 per month with a 6-month commitment)
? No VPN required on desktops/laptops (eg Chrome) but Phones/tablets seem to be Geo-locked to USA. You may need a VPN/proxy (eg Tunnelbear, unlock-US). PS3/PS4? Create a US account.

EVERYBODY:
? 'New' RAW & SDs won't air for 30 days after their original TV airing
? Live PPVs will be available on demand right afterwards
? STILL CENSORED: e.g. ECW Swearing and original music is dubbed out
? RAW archives only go back about 2 years (and also the first few eps) SMACKDOWN goes back about a year.
? Streaming quality is variable because of the surge but when everything calms down it's excellent
? Devices: Desktops/Laptops/360/PS3/PS4/tablets/phones/ROKU box/Apple TV. NOT XBOX ONE YET. Chromecast has issues at the time of this post.
? Register with two devices at a time.