The Big Wrestling Thread!

Apparently there's a title change tonight on Raw!

My bet is Ambrose

Yeah, it seems to be the likely one. I'd go with that or the Divas title; Cameron gets a rematch after last night's cluster######, Tamina gets banned from ringside, Cameron wins.

Jesus, didn't Vince think to buy some damn servers & bandwidth before launching this "network"? Seems all that's on that page is "Media Error: Video not available"

They are using MLB's existing service for both, and signups. MLB Advanced Media. They couldn't handle it. I'm sure Vince is ######. 

Its running fine on my end now, has been for a few hours.

They are using MLB's existing service for both, and signups. MLB Advanced Media. They couldn't handle it. I'm sure Vince is ######. 

Its running fine on my end now, has been for a few hours.

Well, the signup didn't work for me for many hours, now browsing through the site works, but absolutely no video shows up, only that error... Damn...

Well, the signup didn't work for me for many hours, now browsing through the site works, but absolutely no video shows up, only that error... Damn...

How about the preshow for Raw, does that work for you right now?

Hello,

Shield vs. Wyatts is probably the closest we'll ever see to a 5* match in WWE this year. Just give them the bloody Slammy Award now.

It was great but Bray vs Bryan was better.

That being said, Shield vs Wyatts was Wrestlemania material.

looks like WWE has geo-blocked the Network.

I can access it via a US VPN, but can't get it with UnoDNS or the DNS from my ISP

I was able to access it with unblock-us.com. Watching WrestleMania 1 earlier was pretty sweet.

UPDATE: WWE Network Back On Track After Opening-Day Technical Problems

UPDATE, 1:01 PM: People who want to subscribe to WWE Network should be able to do so now that the company?s technology partner, Major League Baseball Advanced Media, has worked through the launch-day crush. Demand for subscriptions ?exceeded anything we have seen in 14 years of doing e-commerce,? MLBAM says.

PREVIOUS, 11:35 AM: The new $9.99-a-month online video network has been ?unable to process most orders since 9 AM,? the WWE says. It attributes the launch-day woes to its technology partner Major League Baseball Advanced Media (MLBAM). It was ?overwhelmed? by the demand for subscriptions and ?has been working aggressively to resolve this issue.? WWE shares are down about 1.7% on a day when the overall market is up about 1%. It has a lot riding on the initiative. The company unveiled its online plans at the International CES electronics show in January. Expectations that the global Internet channel will be a hit with fans helped to drive a 46% increase in WWE?s market value so far in 2014, and recently hit record highs. CFO George Barrios told analysts last week that the network could attract as many as 3M subscribers and become a ?major source of future earnings growth? with as much as $150M a year in cash flow. The company expects to serve the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Nordic countries by early 2015.

basically their servers crashed this morning, as if anyone was expecting it not to have any tech issues the day it goes live.

To go a little off-topic with this WWE Network stuff, here's some more of Vince's "genius" :rolleyes: : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiLjDD_RvIo

P.S. I agree with that guys on the comments, about the nWo being inducted in the HOF, I think they'll have the same chance Savage has. And if Savage gets inducted, it means these guys have to die too to get there...

Jesus, didn't Vince think to buy some damn servers & bandwidth before launching this "network"? Seems all that's on that page is "Media Error: Video not available"

Pretty sure WWE is doing a EA...or a Blizzard :laugh: :laugh: