The Big Wrestling Thread!

Hello,

An uneducated opinion is worthless in any conversation.

Is there anything else I might have missed that the network provides?

qfzlap.png

:rofl: :| :rofl:

Dark humor at its best.

Is WWE Network available in Canada at all? I thought I read that yes but you needed to input a US address when signing up. Any ideas?

Officially, no, but yeah, if you put in a US address you can access it; same trick that people in the UK have been doing. I use that trick on Amazon when buying game keys; I just use Google's address. :P

I just finished all of NXT I thought it was a decent show (with the exception of Mojo Borely)

Paige is seriously the real deal so is Emma!

Call Zayn up he's ready!

• Like 2

So, I just finally was able to sign up for the free trial of the network. First thing I did of  course, was re-watch Hogan vs. Rock from WM18. Just a stunning moment for me.

So uh, is it worth it to watch NXT Arrival from last night? I mean, I know the card and HHH was on etc because it was a big deal launch for them. But, were there you know, production values? Was it shot well? I know stupid questions, but I really don't want to watch video that's just badly done like some old NXT shows had (bad camera angles etc).

So, I just finally was able to sign up for the free trial of the network. First thing I did of  course, was re-watch Hogan vs. Rock from WM18. Just a stunning moment for me.

So uh, is it worth it to watch NXT Arrival from last night? I mean, I know the card and HHH was on etc because it was a big deal launch for them. But, were there you know, production values? Was it shot well? I know stupid questions, but I really don't want to watch video that's just badly done like some old NXT shows had (bad camera angles etc).

I think the general consensus here would be...

Yes-Signs-Held-By-Fans.gif

I've been watching it ever since they relaunched it in the current format, so I'll share my view. Production-wise, they're pretty similar to WWE's usual shows; the big differences are smaller crowds in a smaller arena and no pyros (there's occasional fog blasts in place of pyros, but that's it). They do have a tendency to chop and change both ring announcers and commentators too, but it's not as annoying as it sounds. In my opinion, NXT has the best commentary team in WWE, and that's mostly down to William Regal.

Well, guess I'll watch the show then! Looking forward to a kick ass 30 minute "wrestling" match to start off with.

Yeah the opening match is crazy!

Holy ###### that was some match. That reversal powerbomb thingy was incredible looking. Cesaro needs to be pushed like crazy, he's a god damn monster. And Sami Zayn needs to be called up the main roster - I feel that's coming after Wrestlemania. He's going to have some nutso matches.

Also, I love them chanting Ole Ole heh.

• Like 1

Reminded me a little of this!

1393620602.gif

Canadian Destroyer by Petey Wiliams. It's an amazing move but you only botch it once.

Anyone watch TNA this week?  First of 2 shows from Wembley arena.  I was at the taping, was a really good night.  It was a shame it was at the tail end of several shows of tv tapings so they were pacing themselves.  Even so I think being in an arena packed with 10 or 15 thousand fans hot for it really done them some favours.

I thought the EC3 video with the speech bubbles was pretty comical

• Like 1

Anyone watch TNA this week?  First of 2 shows from Wembley arena.  I was at the taping, was a really good night.  It was a shame it was at the tail end of several shows of tv tapings so they were pacing themselves.  Even so I think being in an arena packed with 10 or 15 thousand fans hot for it really done them some favours.

I thought the EC3 video with the speech bubbles was pretty comical

Yep, I watched it this morning. TNA's shows always seem to be better with big crowds; maybe they should just move to the UK as it's the only time they usually get big crowds nowadays. EC3's video definitely got a mild chuckle out of me too. Also saw this...

Extreme Tiger from AAA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSzdnCtTESo