The Big Wrestling Thread!

AMC need new shows when Mad Men finishes, why not Main Event :/

They have The Walking Dead and theyre going to do the Breaking Bad spin-off. They'll be good for a while on those two alone. You can also count Comic Book Men since it's doing surprisingly well. I thought that would end quick because of the idiotic amount of Kevin Smith haters, but I was wrong.

Holy **** you're right.

attachicon.gifpunk.PNG

Yeah I can't wait, they posted it on Facebook and the comments were all "When are you returning Punk?" so it's not going to be easy to keep it quiet!

Rihan of the Road to WrestleMania Blog attended the Q&A segment by Sting last night in the United Kingdom. He talked for about 45 minutes, answering all of the fans' questions. Below are key points during the Q&A session.

- Sting said he wanted to face The Undertaker for his last match.

- He says he did not feel like Hulk Hogan took his spot when arriving in WCW.

- He said he has not watched TNA since he left and that he "purposely" has been watching WWE Raw the past few weeks.

- He says Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle are the best wrestlers

- Sting says he was extremely disappointed that he did not have a good and proper feud with Bret Hart when in WCW, and that it was a disaster.

According to a report from F4WOnline.com, there are talks to form a new group of ?disgruntled guys? in WWE involving Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, and Zack Ryder.

kL7EwW1.gif