The Big Wrestling Thread!

UFC star Ronda Rousey open to pro wrestling but doubtful it ever happens

"It's fun, it's cool. We're all big fans in the house and the 'Rowdy' in my name comes from 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper. I came into the gym and she was just leaving. And I just walked in; I hadn't even warmed up, that was the first thing I did that day, by the way. She kept talking about it, she was like 'oh we should do quick little pro wrestling spots'. Because I like making up little fight scenes and all this stuff all the time. So we just made up that one little clip and we think we're going to just keep elaborating on it as like a Four Horsewomen storyline of how the argument started. That would probably be like I would need to go to the bathroom and she was in there and told me to go screw myself and then I end up jumping her in the gym. It's more like, It's just for fun for us right now. Professionally, who knows? Me and all the girls are huge fans. If they were all down to do something, I'd probably be happy to jump in with them. But I have the most hectic schedule ever with the fights and the movies right now and adding a whole other career on top of that is a tall order."

UFC star Ronda Rousey open to pro wrestling but doubtful it ever happens

"It's fun, it's cool. We're all big fans in the house and the 'Rowdy' in my name comes from 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper. I came into the gym and she was just leaving. And I just walked in; I hadn't even warmed up, that was the first thing I did that day, by the way. She kept talking about it, she was like 'oh we should do quick little pro wrestling spots'. Because I like making up little fight scenes and all this stuff all the time. So we just made up that one little clip and we think we're going to just keep elaborating on it as like a Four Horsewomen storyline of how the argument started. That would probably be like I would need to go to the bathroom and she was in there and told me to go screw myself and then I end up jumping her in the gym. It's more like, It's just for fun for us right now. Professionally, who knows? Me and all the girls are huge fans. If they were all down to do something, I'd probably be happy to jump in with them. But I have the most hectic schedule ever with the fights and the movies right now and adding a whole other career on top of that is a tall order."

She could actually be good........to show all the other divas.

Because basically she would dominate the diva's division.

They would put her in dance-offs and stupid skits.

That would be the scary part :(

But hey, then again:

She kept talking about it, she was like 'oh we should do quick little pro wrestling spots'. Because I like making up little fight scenes and all this stuff all the time. So we just made up that one little clip and we think we're going to just keep elaborating on it as like a Four Horsewomen storyline of how the argument started. That would probably be like I would need to go to the bathroom and she was in there and told me to go screw myself and then I end up jumping her in the gym. It's more like, It's just for fun for us right now.

It seems she likes the storylines.

Personally, I dont care....I just wanna see her.

don't have amc here, how was the show?

He barely talked, really.

Yvette (woman next to him) said he was being 'sweet' and his response was 'right now, I feel like a whole new person.' 

That was the only thing that could be in any way construed as to have to do with WWE/wrestling.

A lot of people that have been interviewed and talked about CM Punk Brooks have said that, like his character, he was always outspoken.

Might he have been legally adviced to NOT say anything on the program?

On Monday night's edition of WWE RAW, it was announced that the main event at WrestleMania 30 for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship will be a definite Triple Threat Match, featuring Randy Orton defending the title against Batista and Daniel Bryan...OR WWE COO Triple H.

This move comes after Triple H announced another stipulation to his match at the same event with Daniel Bryan, stating that if Triple H were to emerge victorious, then he, not Bryan, would be the one to take the third spot in the WrestleMania 30 main event. As announced last week, if Bryan wins, then he will be the third man in the main event.

GET THE SHOVEL!